Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I went through the immigration process and it was hell. I came from Canada and it seemed more like I came from a country which is hostile with the United States. In some ways I agree with what the government is doing. The main reason is that living in South Florida and with all the illegals I found many of them come here illegally and then buy either fake or stolen greencards and SSNs. You hear some people get arrested and in the next day or two someone else has replaced them. Many times the greencards and SSN come from New York. I can't tell you what the going rate is now but it used to be between $800 and $1500.
    My wife is a naturalized citizen and went through the same process you described. I know my wife has always said that she doesn't mind all that was done because coming to America is like moving into someone else's home. You want to be sure the person you are opening you door up to is not some crazed nut. But once this has been established leave them alone.

I honestly believe that the majority who come here and establish permanent residence do so with good intentions. They are here not because they can't make it somewhere else but because they chose to make this county their new home. They want to be a part and would do anything for their new country. I know this is how my wife feels.

Instead of making it so hard on people who follow our laws and have passed every test we have given them to be a part of America, we need to concentrate all of our efforts on those who refuse to follow our laws and come here illegally. This is our enemy. They don't come here though our legal entry points, the sneak over the borders like thieves in the night. They purchase fake documents to blend in with no intentions of helping this country of assimilating, and then take every thing they can get their hands on. These are the people we need to get out fo this country and fast.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

However, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) maintains the new measure is entirely relevant because it continues to uncover significant immigration document fraud, particularly in relation to permanent resident cards, the notice stated.

Common examples include giving or selling a permanent resident card to someone else, altering a lost permanent resident card, and using a fraudulently created permanent resident card.
    I agree with DHS. This will protect green card holders, whose identities are often stolen by illegal aliens and people who profit from illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

fingerprinting

The federal government has records of LPR, the same government that issues US passport is the same government that issues the Permanent resident card, so they have the same biometric security features is'nt it?? US passport could be stolen to be used for other purposes as well.
    So I do not see any rationale, in that rule other than pilfering tax payer money and fatten those big bellies sitting in Washington DC.

I am an American Citizen, I feel my tax money is being ill spent. they already have fingerprints, photos, records; plenty of them, this is really a nonsense, they live here, they have houses in the USA, they have mortgages,insurance credit, Driver license everything.

This is really a nonsense, they should direct their energy toward the more than 12 millions ilegal immigrants living in the USA, and the more millions trying to enter through Mexico...Is the issue is Security I do not see any gain in this flawed rule; if the issue is targeting a group of legal immigrant for X or Y reason that is another story...

Common examples include giving or selling a permanent resident card to someone else
    Everyone in the family that looks similar uses the same card. Seen it done before.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Flawed Rule.

Everyone in the family that looks similar could use the same PASSPORT fraudulently, just as anyone in the family that looks familiar could use an LPR fraudulenly.

And I am not writing this because I am an LPR, I am an American citizen, Gulf war veteran, but I do not like Bigotry specially from the country where I was born.

This is just targeting a group of legal immigrant because they feel like doing so period.....

And fatten their pay checks, expensive vacation trips sitting in their comfortable offices while the rest of us are going into economic hardships
    SECURITY is not an issue in this rule as I explained above,BIGOTRY is the issue...

God bless America, the land of the free!!!!

A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no virtue or truth but on his own side." - Joseph Addison

jordancito welcome to Alipac

While they are there for finger prints take a DNA sample too.

Every member of our military has a DNA sample on file. so why shouldn't they?

I don't care if they get a DNA sample from every U.S. citizen too.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Flawed Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by jordancito
    Everyone in the family that looks similar could use the same PASSPORT fraudulently, just as anyone in the family that looks familiar could use an LPR fraudulenly.

And I am not writing this because I am an LPR, I am an American citizen, Gulf war veteran, but I do not like Bigotry specially from the country where I was born.

This is just targeting a group of legal immigrant because they feel like doing so period.....

And fatten their pay checks, expensive vacation trips sitting in their comfortable offices while the rest of us are going into economic hardships
    SECURITY is not an issue in this rule as I explained above,BIGOTRY is the issue...

God bless America, the land of the free!!!!

A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no virtue or truth but on his own side." - Joseph Addison
    Welcome jordancito and I certainly agree with you.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I am against ilegal immigration in all forms, but targeting this group of immigrants is really unfair and an abuse of the liberty and privacy that my country's constitution states, by granting them the honor to live and work here.

They already went through the lengthy process of screening, photos and fingerprints, and thousands of them are FEDERAL EMPLOYEES, working in the postal service.

IRONIC!!! IS'NT IT???

Maybe many of these "Dangerous immigrants" are delivering mail to the ones who conceived this flawed rule.

DHS should direct its energy and money to the core of the problem: ILEGAL IMMIGRATION OR ILEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Come on!! do not waste my tax money TARGET THE ILEGAL!!!!!!

Stop wasting my money on expensive and lavish vacations, like the last one DHS had in California at our expenses....TARGET THE ILEGAL!!!!! TARGET THE ILEGAL!!!!

I saw job applications for the post office and one requirement was that you had to be a citizen and not a resident. That was in the fall of last year.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast