Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

AH, gotcha!!
    I researched a bit on him........He actually wrote a book on globalism if you want to check it out. Its called: We've Got it Made in America. Which is the name of the show he hosts, that sounds vaguely familiar.

http://www.amazon.com/Weve-Got-Made-Ame ... 003&sr=1-1
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I Deeply Love My Country,served in the military as a way of giving back as did my family members before me for many gernerations.

I get emotional when I hear our National Anthem or The Battle Hymn of The Republic or America The Beautiful.

I Love Our Culture and see no reason to change it,it is our heritage.I get upset when new comers whine and want to change our traditions such as Christmas,Halloween,demand school lunches be changed to serve their narrow interest.

I am not a Multiculturalist and why should I be? What purpose does it serve ? NONE.That does not mean I do not enjoy people from other cultures but if you want to be a US Citizen then join OUR culture.If you are here Illegally then GO HOME !

It is brainwashing of the worst kind, calling us names such as Navtivist,Protectionist.Thinking if they continue pointing their fingers,declaring what evil people we are long enough we will eventually feel guilty and those who have forsaken their countries,took the easy way out,can waltz in and rebuild their countries and their cultures here on the soil of our beautiful country, built with the Blood,Sweat and Many Tears of our citizens,our culture our heritage.

So Yes I am A Navtivist and a Protectionist which in reality makes me a US PATRIOT !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123