Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Ever notice whenever the government deals with us, like in court, the papers they serve you with are in all capital letters. We are in essence a corporation to the court.

There was a pretty good thread on this on the Ron Paul forums.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=213636
    That's true and something I'd never thought about before. I do know though the importance of capitalized versus not-capitalized in the law and it's most disturbing that this stunt was used in the Act of 1871. It must be repealed and the lands returned to Maryland and Virginia.
    Hi Judy:

So glad you weighed in on this. The room does not respect me like they do you and I want this information to go viral.

I assume you watched the video I posted. Some of your questions were answered in it.

I talk to Orly Tatiz on her Quo Warrento (no sp) and we theorize that she is being stalled with case law bouncing back and forth between corporate constitution law and organic law. She is thinking of amending the complaint.

I think I have been unknowingly after the solution all along. We "were" States...that became united. The they messed up and organised a group to help the states govener. This became the horrable thing we now know as incorperated America. Not a dime to their name...all they do is trample the states that they are suppose to be working for. How this happend I am still working on.

There is no fix for these corrupt corperate heads and the illegal Federal Reserve. The whole thing needs to go.

The states started them the states can start another branch or drop them all together with sovernty.

I have put in 20 years in this resurch. End the FEDS. I'm done with them.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Ever notice whenever the government deals with us, like in court, the papers they serve you with are in all capital letters. We are in essence a corporation to the court.

There was a pretty good thread on this on the Ron Paul forums.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=213636
    That's true and something I'd never thought about before. I do know though the importance of capitalized versus not-capitalized in the law and it's most disturbing that this stunt was used in the Act of 1871. It must be repealed and the lands returned to Maryland and Virginia.
    Hi Judy:

So glad you weighed in on this. The room does not respect me like they do you and I want this information to go viral.

I assume you watched the video I posted. Some of your questions were answered in it.

I talk to Orly Tatiz on her Quo Warrento (no sp) and we theorize that she is being stalled with case law bouncing back and forth between corporate constitution law and organic law. She is thinking of amending the complaint.

I think I have been unknowingly after the solution all along. We "were" States...that became united. The they messed up and organised a group to help the states govener. This became the horrable thing we now know as incorperated America. Not a dime to their name...all they do is trample the states that they are suppose to be working for. How this happend I am still working on.

There is no fix for these corrupt corperate heads and the illegal Federal Reserve. The whole thing needs to go.

The states started them the states can start another branch or drop them all together with sovernty.

I have put in 20 years in this resurch. End the FEDS. I'm done with them.
    The FEDS have far exceeded their role, no question. Here's how that power base is dismantled.

1. Pass the FairTax - Now there is no police state that can force government the borrowings onto the American People. Full faith and credit of the United States which is nothing more than our government's right to tax our income through police-state enforced mandates ... no longer exists ... our government can't borrow, so the Federal Reserve can't borrow, so the Federal Reserve collapses in a very short period of time after the FairTax is passed, because they no longer have the power of the 16th Amendment and mandatory extraction of money from citizens or anyone else for that matter to promise repayment to their lenders. See how it works? It's no coincidence that the 16th Amendment, the Federal Revenue Act and the Federal Reserve Act were all passed at the same time, Federal Revenue Act first to establish the "credit" and then the Federal Reserve Act was passed and then the 16th Amendment was ratified to ensure the guaranteed income stream of the Federal Revenue Act for the "credit" needed for the functioning of the Federal Reserve.

2. Then at some point, repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and change the system to a private one if that's what we want. But we need to be very cautious about that and take our time. This is a very complicated scenario and very tricky. We have to do things in proper sequence to unravel this Federal Reserve part of the mess to make sure we do it in such as way that we do not create turmoil or havoc in the process. It may be that once we have the FairTax that eliminates the guaranteed income stream and "credit", that this change alone may precipitate the needed changes within the Federal Reserve and create a good central banking system. I suspect that is possible. There are advantages to the Federal Reserve, but at the same time it has huge faults which either need to be corrected or the whole thing dismantled and replaced with something else. Right now, we don't have a replacement plan nor at this time do Americans have enough wealth of their own to wing it. But, if we do these 5 things

1) stop illegal immigration
    2) pass the FairTax
    3) protect our trade
    4) legalize/regulate/tax under 2) the illegal drug trade
    5) drill baby drill

Then we would have the wealth of our own to tell the Federal Reserve to take a hike and just go private banking all the way with some new and improved federal banking regulations like restoring usury laws. Our country was developed with usury laws. These were eliminated by the states starting with South Dakota, followed by Delaware, back in the late 1970's. Now I think every state has virtually eliminated them or raised them so high that they aren't even usury laws that protect consumers but the complete opposite and laws that protect loan sharks with the right to charge up to 35% interest.

Taking our country back starts with getting Americans full control of their national territory and their earned income and accumulated wealth back, and that is achieved by Stopping Illegal Immigration and Passing The FairTax. Then we must bring our national wealth back, which is our money supply, which happens when we protect our trade, end the War on Drugs and lift the ban on oil drilling.

Then we'll pause and let the process work for a few years, then we'll see what needs to be done with the Federal Reserve, if it hasn't already dismantled itself by then, once we have the means to do it.

Of course in the meantime, we'll repeal the McCarran-Ferguson Act of 1945 that exempts the insurance industry, all of it, from the Sherman Anti-Trust Act if the company is regulated by a state so this enormous industry is regulated by the FTC and Sherman Anti-Trust Act like every other industry in our country which will greatly increase competition, lower prices and increase service options for our health insurance industry as well as car, auto, boat, business and home insurance, and repeal the Act of 1871 and get DC back to Maryland and Virginia where it belongs.

And as soon as the FairTax passes, then we'll pass private school vouchers and get public education privatized which will reduce the cost of education in the US by 50% while greatly improving the quality of the education we provide our next generation including some truth about American History and the US Constitution so what is happening today in the US will never ever happen again in the "united states of America".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy: I totally understand your passion. But you are attempting to pass illegal legislation. You are trying to pass laws that have no validity. We first have to use what Kennedy died for. His order to bring financial control is STILL ACTIVE. I wish you would read through this blog... Follow the money...

http://whathappenedtothestimulusmoney.blogspot.com/

Judy: I totally understand your passion. But you are attempting to pass illegal legislation. You are trying to pass laws that have no validity. We first have to use what Kennedy died for. His order to bring financial control is STILL ACTIVE. I wish you would read through this blog... Follow the money...

What are you talking about?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What are you talking about?
    Thats what I am trying to tell you...what I am talking about. It will not happen in a few posts here.

this string is important...

Well, I know that THE UNITED STATES is a corporation, and that the Act of 1871 incorporated Washington DC, and declared the governor a citizen of that corporation, but there's nothing there about a new Constitution.

Plus, it was repealed a few years later and replaced with different legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Well, I know that THE UNITED STATES is a corporation, and that the Act of 1871 incorporated Washington DC, and declared the governor a citizen of that corporation, but there's nothing there about a new Constitution.

Plus, it was repealed a few years later and replaced with different legislation.
    Nothing there? That's what the vid is all about?!
    Please watch again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVsMUpPgdT0

Forget the video, here's the Act of 1871, and there's nothing there about a new Constitution. If a corporate Constitution was created, it wasn't done by this 1871 legislation.

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?co ... ecNum=0454

The Act created a federal municipal corporation by the name of District of Columbia, which was to be the government of Washington DC. Reportedly, this corporation was a few years later reorganized as the UNITED STATES corporation, which now is our government, i.e. the government of the current corporate Democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Forget the video, here's the Act of 1871, and there's nothing there about a new Constitution. If a corporate Constitution was created, it wasn't done by this 1871 legislation.

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?co ... ecNum=0454

The Act created a federal municipal corporation by the name of District of Columbia, which was to be the government of Washington DC. Reportedly, this corporation was a few years later reorganized as the UNITED STATES corporation, which now is our government, i.e. the government of the current corporate Democracy.
    That is what I said...we have no organic constitution. Thank you

This is a pretty good site.
    http://www.barefootsworld.net/usfraud.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast