Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Already know this one. But there is some issue as to whether or not it has been enforced. As the Constitution already gave the Federal side control over the area 10 miles square and any Federal lands purchased from the States for the use of forts, and armouries. Another little tidbit, is that congress is supposed to by law provide a budget for the navy every 2 years. When's the last time that was done for public knowledge.

Look up NCAR John Ainsworth over at youtube. An intersting little lecture about the Reconstruction.

Then go over to google video, and look up The Money Masters (How International Bankers gained control of America).

If you've not read it, or listened to the audio book, again at google, listen to the Creature From Jekyll Island.

That should help you out with more info. That is, unless you've already imbibed them.
    Finaly got a min to check out Mr. Ainsworth...listening now...

Update: Wow...I have a lot of study to do now...after I watch this all over again... Oh...yes Jeckyll is wonderful but that I have seen but it is also worth watching over and over...

if we were a corporation wouldn't that make it easier to loot us (bail out, stimulus,UHC, etc) and then declare BK (13.5 T plus accessories, and counting)?

WITHOUT LAW, THERE CAN BE NO FREEDOM.

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?v=vVYxGG8albs

a fellow patriot

i just bought a t-shirt from GB that shows a crowd with pitchforks and says "saving America from politicians since 1871." i haven't received it yet and didn't even understand what it meant until now.

afp

Gotta a link to that one?

protecting America from pols since 1871 t-shirt

www.glennbeck.com

click on glennbeck store

afp

p.s. www.gop.com (nancy's gotta go)

cool Wayneman! Thanks! Much appreciated!

Re: protecting America from pols since 1871 t-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman

www.glennbeck.com

click on glennbeck store

afp

p.s. www.gop.com (nancy's gotta go)
    I see you found Hy man...cool.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Already know this one. But there is some issue as to whether or not it has been enforced. As the Constitution already gave the Federal side control over the area 10 miles square and any Federal lands purchased from the States for the use of forts, and armouries. Another little tidbit, is that congress is supposed to by law provide a budget for the navy every 2 years. When's the last time that was done for public knowledge.

Look up NCAR John Ainsworth over at youtube. An intersting little lecture about the Reconstruction.

Then go over to google video, and look up The Money Masters (How International Bankers gained control of America).

If you've not read it, or listened to the audio book, again at google, listen to the Creature From Jekyll Island.

That should help you out with more info. That is, unless you've already imbibed them.
    Finaly got a min to check out Mr. Ainsworth...listening now...

Update: Wow...I have a lot of study to do now...after I watch this all over again... Oh...yes Jeckyll is wonderful but that I have seen but it is also worth watching over and over...
    This is some tough stuff to follow up on...

Williamsburg Resolve
    Republican Gov Con. 1994
    Object of war doc. of 1861
    Surrender of N Carolina 1868
    ncfreedom.un

That vid was someth'n

On the "Object of the war doc" there are two. The one from 1861, then the second one from 1867 I think it is. But the war aims changed after the peace had been declared. That is what he points out in the 1867 CYLOPAEDIA on Events with Ohio, and the other states.

So much to learn. Simple analogy... WE'RE SCREWED... fUNNY...never noticed you're a mod...they usually hate me...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast