Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds like a dry run to check out how easy it would be to get onto a bus as a suicide bomber to me. Or am I getting paranoid?
    Ditto
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obbop,

Please please please.... foreign terrorists (well, anyone, actually) do NOT attack, harm, kill American school kids!!!!
    What do you mean, terrorists don't kill kids. Oh, yes they do. All over the world. Does it make sense? NO, because you are absolutely right....Oh the outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

curious pat - I think obbop was more begging them not to do anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    curious pat - I think obbop was more begging them not to do anything like that.
    Yea, I think thats what obbop meant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, I think you're right on second thought. My grandson's here for a visit... All I could see....

Miami just lost a good teen, who was visiting with his dad in Israel. About a month ago, a suicide bomber exploded in a market. He stepped in front of his dad, took the brunt of the force. He held on for about a month. They just buried him.

Apologies, Obbop.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12