Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

very interesting

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    james, do you think there has been intentional changes to keep voters from voting VillarGROSSA out?
    it would not surprise me one bit if Villar did this himself

AE

That or a good deal of those who are for him working in the city might find it in their best interest to do all they could to see him voted back in.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Banned
    LOL I think the whole proses has turned into a fiasco of corruption in L.A .
    From the media to the local government .
    Its quite obvious , An investigation by who though ?
    Look at the voter turn out , its like the citizens of L.A are asleep at the wheel or are just being intimidated .
    Something stinks .

I would be more inclinded to believe the people in LA are so busy trying to keep thier heads above water because of the taxes and the pressurethey have to keep their homes, that they do not have time to see what is going on.. I do believe that the lawmaker's in calif. are brazen enpugh tpo change poll places to make sure the people are confussed ..(jmo)

Sure would be nice to see LA get turned around and get rid of Sanctuary City USA. That would be such a crushing blow on pro-illegal groups!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

AE

Something is not right there. That many people within LA proper, and only 2-300,000 out of over 3 million voted?.....Something does stink in LA and needs to be looked into.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Whenever I think of local elections, I think back to Jamiel Shaw and the effort to get that law placed on the ballot. What ever happened to the signatures that were placed in the possession of the LA county registers office in order to get Jamiel Shaw's law on the ballot. Didn't some 50,000 signatures simply disappear? Didn't boxes of signatures simply disappear and could not be located?

I guess it's possible that those in support of Jamiel Shaw miscounted signatures by some 50,000. Is it not also possible that those who were opposed to Jamiel Shaw's law (basically, the entire reconquista leadership of LA) also miscounted signatures, or conveniently misplaced signatures in order to keep it off the ballot?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Moore had $500,000 he would have won the election.

Banned
    If Moore had $500,000 he would have won the election.

If Moore and ex gang member corrupt racist scumbag could have had a debate the Outcome may have been different .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast