View Poll Results: How Do I feel about a Guest Worker Program?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Bush Plan is the best.

0 0%
  • I favor the Tancredo Plan, they must return home to apply.

6 15.00%
  • No Guest Worker No Rewards for Law Breakers Send Them Home.

34 85.00%
  • Truly Undecided.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

gp
    does'nt jorge look at ALL the polls out there 7 out of 10 american tax payers not only want our borders closed but illegal alians rounded up, OOOPPS, did i say rounded up??? and the employers put in jail...i don't understande with numbers like that WHY it's not being done???????

gp
    does'nt jorge look at ALL the polls out there 7 out of 10 american tax payers not only want our borders closed but illegal alians rounded up, OOOPPS, did i say rounded up??? and the employers put in jail...i don't understande with numbers like that WHY it's not being done???????

Theories

In the absence of information, people are left to theorize. The good thing about ALIPAC is that we have a wide range of theories and beliefs as to WHY yet the organization remains focused on what is happening, what is going to happen, and what do we do about it.

My personal view is that Bush is trying to avoid becoming the next Herbert Hoover. The politician allowed the consumer economy to overheat in the late 90's and now they need both cheap labor and more mouths to feed to stop the economic bubble from collapsing further.

Alan Greenspan has stated that without illegal immigration the US would be in another great depression.

Real economic growth in a consumer economy is based on population growth and the amount they consume and the wealth the consumers have to spend. Since the American birth rate is so low, the only way to increase the population faster is to drop the border.

Just my personal opinion.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Theories

In the absence of information, people are left to theorize. The good thing about ALIPAC is that we have a wide range of theories and beliefs as to WHY yet the organization remains focused on what is happening, what is going to happen, and what do we do about it.

My personal view is that Bush is trying to avoid becoming the next Herbert Hoover. The politician allowed the consumer economy to overheat in the late 90's and now they need both cheap labor and more mouths to feed to stop the economic bubble from collapsing further.

Alan Greenspan has stated that without illegal immigration the US would be in another great depression.

Real economic growth in a consumer economy is based on population growth and the amount they consume and the wealth the consumers have to spend. Since the American birth rate is so low, the only way to increase the population faster is to drop the border.

Just my personal opinion.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they are going to give amnesty (over our dead bodies I hope) to 12 to 30 million, why in the world would we need more?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

This is a "no brainer" because the concepts are so simple.
    1. It is against Federal law for a US employer to hire an illegal alien as an employee. Can someone cite the specific law? I seem to have misplaced my link.[/*:m:29b912qk]
    2. There are no jobs that Americans won't do. This is a basic concept that everyone including our President needs to understand. Americans built houses and cleaned hotel rooms and picked lettuce long before employers started hiring illegals to do that work, and if every illegal vanished from the US tomorrow the Americans would do that work again.[/*:m:29b912qk]
    3. We don't need a "guest worker" program. What we need is to put the Fear Of God into every US employer that if he hires an illegal alien someone will report him and he will go to prison. With no jobs available, the illegals will not be able to earn money here and will have to return to their home countries.[/*:m:29b912qk]
    4. If someone from Mexico or Central or South America wants to earn money in the US to send back home, they can apply through the proper channels to become AMERICAN CITIZENS so they can be legally hired by US employers. Applications will only be accepted from people who are currently OUTSIDE the US because we do not accept applicants who are present in this country in violation of US law.[/*:m:29b912qk]

If anyone can explain to me why we need to hire people who aren't American citizens to work in this country, I would be interested in the explanation. I love my President but in this situation he is dead wrong and I don't understand why he keeps talking about "jobs that Americans won't do."
    <div>Illegal immigration - the Trojan Horse that's treated like a Sacred Cow</div>

dxd
    gp,

RE:does'nt jorge look at ALL the polls out there 7 out of 10 american tax payers not only want our borders closed but illegal alians rounded up, OOOPPS, did i say rounded up??? and the employers put in jail...i don't understande with numbers like that WHY it's not being done???????

Because wanting immigration laws enforced means NOTHING if you are unwilling to back that up on Election Day. The savvy on our side argue that the reason we are in this position right now is because many leading voices who claim to be on our side endorsed Bush for re-election in 2004 without demanding that he enforce immigration laws in return for their endorsement.

If the republican controlled congress thinks they can stuff guest worker amnesty down your throat for free, THEY WILL!! The price of guest worker amnesty must be:

Dear Republican,

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Senator who voted against guest worker amnesty

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Representative who voted against guest worker amnesty( we remember how you tricked and betrayed us with 245i)

It does not matter if you are a state or local republican

Every republican at every level is expected to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law......and if you don’t........then

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

Remember,it is MY vote, not yours!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12