Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gutierrez in Chicago

I just got back from the rally in Chicago against Gutierrez. The man is such a coward that he snuck in the church so no-one could see him. A few people were there and it went well with no violence. Next time we need people in greater numbers. Rosanna Polida was there, a very nice woman, everyone in the 5th district better get out and vote for her. She will be a breath of fresh air in our congress.

I worked for Ed Rostenkowski in the 49th Ward in the late 80's and early 90's and also worked for the City of Chicago and Mayor Daley during that time and had the DISPLEASURE of meeting Luis Gutierrez at various functions in Chicago... let me tell ALL ALIPACERS in no uncertain terms... he is as CORRUPT as any Chicago politician goes and is only concerned with illegal drug money/laundering that profits only to him.... good luck trying to unseat him, he has the backing of gang member money behind him which he seeds his bank accounts with...

I worked for Ed Rostenkowski in the 49th Ward in the late 80's and early 90's and also worked for the City of Chicago and Mayor Daley during that time and had the DISPLEASURE of meeting Luis Gutierrez at various functions in Chicago... let me tell ALL ALIPACERS in no uncertain terms... he is as CORRUPT as any Chicago politician goes and is only concerned with illegal drug money/laundering that profits only to him.... good luck trying to unseat him, he has the backing of gang member money behind him which he seeds his bank accounts with...
    I've heard he's as corrupt as the day is long....with some very unsavory ties with gang groups from Puerto Rico. I wanted to scream when it was mentioned he might be Obamas replacement and they had already picked another corrupt as heck to fill his seat if it went that way. Fortunatly it didn't.......but who's to say what's next. I swear, the mafia, (cartels, gangs), corruption and all is alive and well with the biggest crooks going around here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Discouraged, was there a big turn out? Doesn't surprise me he'd sneek in. With many of his kind they can't seem to either enter without screaming over you with a mob, or sneeking around behind you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)