Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Gutierrez: Democrats Will Shut Down Govt If Dream Act Fails

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gutierrez is Puerto Rican not Mexican. Here in California most Puerto Rican, South and Central American plus Mexican Americans look down on Mexican illegal aliens. The Mexicans in California in our government promoting everything for illegals are anchor babies of illegal immigrants and usually belong to MECha and La Raza.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    Yes, I know a lot of American Hispanics don't like the illegals. They not only are being put out of work because of illegals, they are being painted with the same brush as illegals and it hurts them.

It is sad, but it is also human, American Hispanics take a lot of resentment due to the illegals. Some just because it's human, but because by now it's harder to differentiate between legal and illegal. Someone has to really be familiar with both to see it, and not even then.

Also, these illegals do not have the same moral values of American Hispanics.
    It's very very unfair to American Hispanics. Many of these families have been here longer than our country has been here. They are Americans as much as anyone, so why would they support illegal aliens from Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, China or anywhere else to come in here and steal their jobs, their seats in college, raise their taxes and national debt to pay for their welfare? Makes no sense at all.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    In three the months the Demorats will be making more demands. That may very well be when we see them demand the Republican's bring a DACA amnesty program to the floor for a vote, assuming it hasn't already breezed through and been signed by Trump.
    Well, it seems to me that December is a much better time to shut down the government than early September during two Hurricanes. Government workers can take December off, have plenty of time planning their Christmas holiday, spend time with their kids who will be on Christmas Break, their college kids who will home for winter break, and a much better season for shutting down the government.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I grew up in Monterey, California the last capitol of California under Mexican rule. We had access to the true history of California through actual historical items that have long since been held under lock and key.
    We knew that before and during Mexican rule white Europeans along with Spanish Europeans had settled California. We knew that the deaths of Californias Indians were the result of the Spanish Priest forcing them to live at missions, not the result of white Europeans.
    To be a Mexican citizen and own property in California all that was required was that you were Catholic and spoke Spanish.
    I grew up with hispanics that shared the same history and culture. We had our traditions and fiesta. Every student was required to take Spanish from 2nd through 6th grade.
    These last generations started flooding our state bringing a perverted version of our history. A version meant to devide and destroy California. I have set and cried with Hispanic Americans that yearn for the Californio's we were.

MonterrySherry - it's the same here in Texas. Many of these families have been here long before white settlers. They have been our friends, neighbors, teachers, doctors and family members.

My husband was raised in the Mexican culture, attended schools, Catholic and otherwise with them. He learned Spanish (Mexican) by the time he was 6 years old. He knows their culture. The young Mexicans always tell him he speaks Spanish 'like my Grandfather spoke'. He loves them and actually thinks in Spanish sometimes.

My friend used to liquidate estates, and I helped her. I am not exaggerating when I say at least 50% of the illegal women would steal, and teach their children to steal. It was a constant battle. When I would tell my husband, he actually questioned me on it, because he found it so hard to believe.

I settled that by making him work with us one day and be cashier. By the end of the day he was almost in tears He said, 'These are not the people who raised me.'

When you think about it though, they are coming to fleece the American people. So to begin with, they aren't the most honorable and honest people in the world.

As to these Hispanics protecting all illegals, regardless of nationality, I think they just have to do that, it's a pretend. Maybe they are just building a constituency for their future political ambitions.

Again, the DACA 'children' are the most dangerous for this country. They have been well educated, at the detriment of our children. They have been given preferential treatment to attain what they have. They are actually fawned over by teachers, professors, news media. They don't seem to have any love for this country. Rather than professing love for this country, they seem to be making demands.

They will be the politicians and bosses for our children and grandchildren. The only consolation will be they will have no more regard for all the politicians, etc., who championed them than they do for us.

They also go to Churches...TAKE as many clothes as they can and then sell them at swap meets.

They are nothing but parasites and have no regard for this country.

No path to stay. Let work permits expire, cut off the freebies and anchor babies and make it very difficult to survive here.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Yes, they say the Mexicans, read that illegals, have taken over the flea markets and swap meets.

We go to a lot of garage sales, and there are always a ton of them having sales, selling mostly clothing. They do sell other things. We don't stop at their sales since I'm afraid I'm buying stolen goods.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    I grew up in Monterey, California the last capitol of California under Mexican rule. We had access to the true history of California through actual historical items that have long since been held under lock and key.
    We knew that before and during Mexican rule white Europeans along with Spanish Europeans had settled California. We knew that the deaths of Californias Indians were the result of the Spanish Priest forcing them to live at missions, not the result of white Europeans.
    To be a Mexican citizen and own property in California all that was required was that you were Catholic and spoke Spanish.
    I grew up with hispanics that shared the same history and culture. We had our traditions and fiesta. Every student was required to take Spanish from 2nd through 6th grade.
    These last generations started flooding our state bringing a perverted version of our history. A version meant to devide and destroy California. I have set and cried with Hispanic Americans that yearn for the Californio's we were.
    It is the same in New Mexico where I grew up. Mexican is not a race - it is a nationality and a different culture.

They're like gnats at a picnic.

What really bothered me was their teaching their children to steal. These are the ones who are grown up now.

I think about that when I think about dreamers. Just what have they been taught by their parents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast