Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: This guy needs to get a clue!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy

A contradiction to his earlier statement of these people just wanting to shop in our stores for a few days and then returning home. THAT IS THE PROBLEM --- this jack-knife doesn't even see the point!!! The illegals are NOT going home. They are staying here.
    On this point you are exactly right Stealthy. The days of old when migrants worked for a season and went home are gone. And this is the problem we are fighting. The story I posted was a letter to the editor from Mr. Dunn. When we post articles here of the opposing view it's ok, it brings debate and also helps us know from what mindset our opposition is coming from. If we only hear ourselves we'll lost touch and effectiveness.

Just an FYI.....my own statement was in green above the article and I can assure you a crack pipe has never touched these lips. I really think you just misread the article; so let me join W in welcoming you to ALIPAC Stealthy!

Hello Stealthy. Welcome aboard!

Stick around, post some more, enjoy yourself...

Thanks for the compliments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cvangel,

Thanks for being a trooper. I certainly got ahead of myself on that post - this is something I feel so strongly against. So please allow me a few more moments to remove the foot that was so embarassingly jammed into my mouth...
    Try burning this one!

April
    Welcome Stealthy!

Welcome aboard Stealthy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12