Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Damn, Trump sounds just like me so far just has more money by only like infinity +$1.

I'm for a hardline stance on illegal immigration, making sure legal immigration benefits OUR country and not the other way around.

I'd put a very hefty tax on any product from China other then raw materials (possibly raw materials, need some research).

I'm pro life but for a womans right to choose with limitations, but either way should be on states to deside their stance and let the people deside. I dislike abortions hense I won't ever have one. Enough with uncle sam telling us whats right and wrong.

Wonder what else we see eye to eye on. Ohh plus I'm bold and straightforward, often gets me in trouble. I won't blow smoke up someones arse... ask me a question and get a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Damn, Trump sounds just like me so far just has more money by only like infinity +$1.
    "Even the same hair cut?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would love to have him say

YOU ARE FIRED !!

To

Janet, Harry, EPA, IRS!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    I would love to have him say

YOU ARE FIRED !!

To

Janet, Harry, EPA, IRS!

Ken
    I'd make sure to do it publicly also. Have a news conference when they are each up answering a couple questions from the President followed by "Your Fired!". Make sure the People know exactly why and how they failed. Inform the people and they will control the candidates in the future.

Barbour is a solid fiscal conservative, did a fairly good job in the early days after Hurricane Katrina, straightened out the state budget and established a rainy day fund that has come in handy during the recession. He is a social conservative on some issues such as homosexual marriage and abortions.

Having said that, I agree he gets poor marks on border security and enforcing immigration laws. Most of the push in Mississippi for that has come from others, and Barbour has reluctantly signed stronger enforcement policies for the state.

Two other big strikes against him, and ones for which I could not support him for president are his veto of a state legislation restricting eminent domain and his outright lobbying for the Richton Dome Project. In the eminent domain issue, the state legislature by large margins (unfortunately not enough to overturn a veto) passed a law that limited eminent domain seizure of property strictly for public use. This would prevent the state or county or city from taking land for developments that might bring in higher taxes or some other perceived 'public' benefit, but were not strictly for public use, such as roads, public facilities, or the like.

The Richton Dome Project was proposed as part of the US oil reserve. The idea was to take millions of gallons of water per day from the Pascagoula River and use it to sluice out a salt dome about hundred miles or so north of the Gulf of Mexico in one the upstate counties. The salt slurry would then be piper overland down to the Gulf of Mexico where it would empty out. The space created in the salt dome would then be used for storing emergency oil which for the most part would be piped in from one or more distant locations. Aside from the obvious environmental risks and the potential depletion of fresh water from the Pascagoula River which is a main source for the eastern Mississippi Gulf Coast as well as some north eastern counties, the committee that selects sites for the emergency oil reserve program had already decided there were several better locations. Did this stop Barbour? Nope. He never stopped politicking this issue despite the fact that there was virtually no support for the project anywhere on the Gulf Coast or the affected northern counties. And I don't think it is a dead issue yet. See the following quote from a local blog earlier this year:

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
    DOE shelves plans for Richton salt dome project

The U.S. Department of Energy has re-evaluated the need for increasing the nation's strategic oil reserve capacity and has dropped the Richton salt dome project from its budget.

Environmentalists warn that this doesn't mean the Richton project is dead, but that it currently isn't being funded.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

yes im for doanld trump also Im see him In Tv . & he said they have No respect country & he will get it Back im just hope he get in
    no amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Video at the source link also.
    ~~~~

[b]What Haley Barbour Didn't Tell Fox News: He Lobbied For Mexico On “Amnestyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can tell you what we did when I was there. We represented Switzerland. We represented Macedonia because the Clinton administration asked us to because of what was going on in the Balkans. But I am perfectly glad to look at the clients that I worked with when I was there. But let me just make this very plain. I'm a lobbyist, a politician, and a lawyer. You know, that the trifecta. And I am willing to have my record in front of everybody.
    "I'm a lobbyist, a politician, and a lawyer. "
    Sounds more like the "trifecta" of sleaze if you ask me! Exactly what this country needs less of on all three fronts!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Republianl ine up of potential Presidential candidates is dismal and disappointing .

Although I am not a Big Fan of "The Donald" I would vote for him in a Heart Beat . I hope he does run,his Business background and his Patriotism make him a winner to me and just what our country needs to get us back on the right track to economic/sovereignty recovery.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    I saw him on fox also. I always thought the best person to be President should be a businessman and not some lifer politician who's never worked an honest day in his/her life. The US should be ran like a company. The President is the CEO, Congress the board, the people the workers and managers.

A business doesn't make money providing free services, paying people who don't work, giving its competition unfair advantages, or hiring more people then it can afford to employ. Same exact principles should be applied to a country and a government. Only catch is those at the top aren't there to make money but to make the business stronger as a whole.

I like the idea of bringing back respect to the US. Either respect us as friends or fear us as foe's. Make Americans proud to be an American once again.

I respectfully disagree. The nation is already being run primarily for the benefit of corporations. Corporations outsource the "managers" jobs to the Third World, give the "managers" jobs to illegal aliens, and generally see the "managers" as expendable units of production. Washington already works much like a corporation -- so the people at the top can obtain more money and power, nothing more.

I understand that corporations are neccessary for an industrial economy. But they must have their place, and not put on a pedastal like they currently are or seen as some ideal for everything. Corporations are soul-less, nation-less bodies, who's existence is primarily dependent upon the nation-state, and should take a subservient role. The nation is something much more organic, natural, genuin, and real.

The nation should be run like one big family.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast