Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Haley Barbour for President- NO WAY !

Numbers U.S.A gives him a D minus on Illegal Immigration He Is as bad as Obama With Republicans like him talking about running for President,the Tea-Party Is looking stronger by the hour No more amnesty loving Congress Critters for president folks http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop ... pac-speech

"And no more illegal aliens for President either!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I gotta agree. We don't want most of these possible candidates especially Obama and Barbour. Enough with this amnesty nonsense and a standard of non deportation. We need to make sure we get someone in who supports our views also.

I was looking at Trump yesterday, sounding like he's thinking of making a run for Presidency possibly. He sounds good so far and has states he feels that illegals should be deported and the border secured. Some of his views also suggest he isn't a fan of multi-culturalism either as a comments related to immigration mentioning that you don't see many with blond hair now.

"The Donald!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump cannot be any worse than the last 20 years of open borders, multi-culturist, global elitists we've had to endure in this country. If he came out and said he was against open borders, would see to it illegal invaders were deported and condemned multi-culturism as the failed social experiment that it is; I would definitely listen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Donald Trump On AZ Immigration Law: Illegal Immigrants, You’re Fired!» by Frances Martel | 10:14 pm, April 28th, 2010

Following the political debut of daughter Ivanka earlier this week on Hannity, Donald Trump dropped by Larry King Live to talk the topic du jour, Arizona’s immigration law, and give it his seal of approval. While he admitted that “there are a lot of great people coming in,â€

I'd vote for The Donald.

I saw him on fox and he was pretty convincing, saying America has been disrespected for long enough and that he'd put all Americans back to work!
    Haven't heard anyone stick up for us in along time! And I'm pretty sure he's not a Democrap! Plus TS you and "The Donald" would probably get along great!

I saw him on fox also. I always thought the best person to be President should be a businessman and not some lifer politician who's never worked an honest day in his/her life. The US should be ran like a company. The President is the CEO, Congress the board, the people the workers and managers.

A business doesn't make money providing free services, paying people who don't work, giving its competition unfair advantages, or hiring more people then it can afford to employ. Same exact principles should be applied to a country and a government. Only catch is those at the top aren't there to make money but to make the business stronger as a whole.

I like the idea of bringing back respect to the US. Either respect us as friends or fear us as foe's. Make Americans proud to be an American once again.

Video at link:

Donald Trump Talks Immigration, Tells Laura Ingraham He’s Pro-Life
    by Alex Alvarez | 6:16 pm, February 9th, 2011

Today, Laura Ingraham had possible presidential candidate Donald Trump on her radio show, where the mogul and media personality was extremely open about his political views on a number of touchy subjects, like abortion and immigration.

Ingraham played Trump a couple clips of Jeb Bush and George W. Bush each discussing immigration and “nativismâ€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast