Thread: Hannity???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity???

Did anyone ever figure out if Sean was pulling our legs, or is he throwing in the towel? Thanks

Sean was being sarcastic.

I give him credit as he is staying true to his conservative principles, is not towing the party line, and hammered hard on border security etc. today. We have a thread on this in General Discussion.

BTW, Mark Levin had (as usual) a great show tonight. Still pointing out the very liberal record of John McCain. He's not backing off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moved from News to Gen Discussion
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its looking like we still have talk radio with us....It has been trending this way for some time. I believe they will be fundamental, along with the internet, in developing a Third Party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Its looking like we still have talk radio with us....It has been trending this way for some time. I believe they will be fundamental, along with the internet, in developing a Third Party.
    Agreed. When Rush Limbaugh is talking about voting 3rd party, you know that it's not just fringe conservatives and libertarians who are dissatisfied with the GOP. Don't get me wrong, I want Romney to pull out a win, but it would be rather interesting to see what happens if McCain wins the nomination.