Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox news has gotten stranger and stranger over the last few days as they scramble to cover for Bush, Wal-Mart, and take up for the oil companies.

I'm really disappointed that most of their people are going with the Corporate elite instead of the American people.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by EnuffzEnuff
    Listen to Michael Savage. He is the one I like on this topic.
    I think Savage is a bit, "out there," on some topics, but he's absolutely spot-on about this topic. He's been talking about it for years. The way he encapsulates it is, "Borders, Language, Culture."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm really disappointed that most of their people are going with the Corporate elite instead of the American people.

W
    Isn't the ower of Fox one of those Corporate elites though?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

William, do a little reseach on their sponsers, you see why their position is Pro Illegal Immigration.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I was listening to Sean Hannity a few days ago and a woman called in very, very concerned about illegal immigration asking him what to do. He didn't give her too much so I got on his website and sent him an e-mail telling him to advise people to log on to alipac. I'm sure he'll never do that as he still is in Bush's pocket. It was worth a try.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Fox news has gotten stranger and stranger over the last few days as they scramble to cover for Bush, Wal-Mart, and take up for the oil companies.

Just said that to my husband this morning, they seem to be just as you said going with the corporate elite.....

Sean, has allways been a straight and narrow republican and tried to defend Bush on the terror issue, I think he is right about terror to, BUT, he is so dam wrong about this illegal issue he just lost his most loyal defender ME. I can say for sure that Hannity has allways been for securing the border, many times he has said Mr President you are wrong on this issue, you are wrong about calling the Minutemen ,vigilantes, and you are dead wrong about giving amnesty to these illegals.So, Sean may not agree with everything we think and feel about the President, he is a stanch supporter against the illegal immigrants and after all that is the one issue that is most important to us right? He has spent much time on the border with Jim and Chris, has them on his show quite frequently for me that counts for a hell of a lot! I have to thank Sean for opening my eyes to the fact of this issue at all, it was on his show that I first heard of the Minutemen way before they went down to the border the first time. I would like to know Chris and Jim's honest opinion about Hannity, maybe one of our ALPAC leaders on here could answer that question for me?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12