Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sosad, yeah, I think you're correct on all the things you mentioned.

I just wanted to point out a good previous show so other people that haven't followed Beck or the Laredo situation with a little backgrounder that was readily accessible (well, pretty much). That's all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Sosad, yeah, I think you're correct on all the things you mentioned.

I just wanted to point out a good previous show so other people that haven't followed Beck or the Laredo situation with a little backgrounder that was readily accessible (well, pretty much). That's all.

Everyone watch Phred's video on his signature line also !!
    But take your blood pressure medicine first.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Gee, I think that's good advice Sosad.

They'll both get a person riled up, but you do have to prepare yourself FIRST!

Good call
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone see the part where the illegal alien woman at the hospital ER said (in Spanish, of course) that we Americans are rich and have good jobs so we SHOULD pay for their FREE medical care? Go to hell lady. Or better yet, go back to own country and have them pay for your health care, you leeching witch.

How dare these people demand we pay for their needs, when they can afford to send BILLIONS of dollars back home to countries like Mexihole, all the while they drive around in brand new SUVs, illegally without licenses or insurance to boot.

They break every law they don't care for, but when we have a law that says they MUST get their ER care for free, well, we had better obey that law or there's hell to pay from their illegal alien loving La Raza and ACLU supporters.

Try going to Mexico on a vacation and get into an accident and then go to a Mexican hospital and demand that you get free medical treatment. Good luck, if you don't have the money in cash, in full, up front to pay for your medical care they'll just let you die on the floor without batting an eyelash.

Just think if we demanded that the illegals do the same. How many seconds do you think it would take before the Mexican Govt. filed a slew of lawsuits, screaming bloody genocide of we did the same thing to their citizens that they regularly do to ours?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I didn't see that, but I totally believe it. Yeah, the whole problem stems around an asymmetric relationship and does not even pretend to be reciprocal even on the face of things.

The poor of Mexico enter the US illegally, get in trouble, and want America's poor and middle class (because, as we know, most rich folks aren't doing the real subsidizing in this case) to bail them out.

No. It's time to put an end to this nonsense. Mexico has the resources and population to begin a serious path at self sufficiency and autonomy and should not continue to bleed the US government and taxpayers to subsidize their existence.

Trivia question for the newly-arrived here:

The richest guy in the world is:

a). American
    b). Mexican

Answer: Carlos "Slim", a Mexican corporate tycoon.

And, do you honestly think that corporate and income taxes are actually paid (eg. 'enforced') in Mexico - or can such things be 'worked around' by paying just another bribe to a government official?

I seen the original show when it aired, and I did see the part where the girl said it was up to us to pay for their medical bills because we have so much money ( don't remember the exact words) but i was astounded at the gall.

I don't think these people know the concept of taxes and it's coming out of our checks to pay for their needs,its like they believe they have some inherent right to our money.

My mother and fathers old saying just came to mind "do you think money grows on tree's" and at my age it really didn't matter where it came from...I doubt most of these people are anymore or as educated as I was at 10 years old.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That was excellent. I was just shaking my head wondering WTF is wrong with Washington. What do OHS, Bush and everyone do when they speak about this?
    Do they say:

Hey, this border crises has Americans demanding that the border be sealed, and strictly enforced. But hey, let's not.

Meeting adjourned.

And it was interesting, but heartreaking to learn that 65 Americans are "missing" in Nueve Laredo. SIXTY-FIVE Natalee Holloways. Media says nothing. Government does nothting. All is buddy-buddy with DC and Mexico City, ignoring the Old West with bazookas on our fronteir. This is what happens when the elites get to decide everything. Cheap labor is worth the destruction of our nation. Yes, a very "high price we pay" indeed, so that corporate America can have their wage slaves.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Hey, this border crises has Americans demanding that the border be sealed, and strictly enforced. But hey, let's not.

Meeting adjourned.
    That was good "BearFlag" and sadly probably true!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Cheap labor is worth the destruction of our nation.
    .......and obviously the deaths of many Americans! At what point does the price we're paying for corporate greed become too high? Personally, I don't think many of our pandering politicians think there is a such a thing as too high a price.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Cheap labor is worth the destruction of our nation.
    .......and obviously the deaths of many Americans! At what point does the price we're paying for corporate greed become too high? Personally, I don't think many of our pandering politicians think there is a such thing as too high a price.
    Not as long as it is not their family being affected. and then again maybe it still would not matter....money is everything to these #####

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast