Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Hannity has criticized and disagreed with Bush quite publicly regarding specific important issues such as the Dubai ports, the amnesty bill, spending etc., so in this important sense, he is not drinking the kool aid.
    I agree. The same with O'Reilly. At first he said he would reluctantly agree with the CIR but after he heard the financial crisis it would create for the American taxpayer he nixed it too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Hannity has criticized and disagreed with Bush quite publicly regarding specific important issues such as the Dubai ports, the amnesty bill, spending etc., so in this important sense, he is not drinking the kool aid.
    Oh sure. I agree with you on that. So in that case, just because someone supports McCain doesn't necessarily mean they're drinking the kool aid either. Many who support him have criticized him on his stance on illegal immigration and taxes, yet they still support him because of his stance on other issues.

Huck is going to be on Hannity's show this evening.

Sean has been really strong the last couple of days in support of Romney. I wish he could convince Huck to quit now. He even said this afternoon that huck is doing this to get a job in mcamnesty's admininstration if he wins, because huck knows he's got no chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12