Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity - "McCaine is not conservative"

I'm listening to Hannity report how McCaine has betrayed Republicans time after time with his liberal views. He's very damning about his record on immigration, taxes, supreme court judges, freedom of speech, etc.

He said that Huckabee and McCain have been ganging up on Romney to attempt to shove him out of the race. And that the MSM have been complacent in this, by trying to shallowly infer Romney's is out of it, when in fact, Romney has more delegates then anyone and the money to continue when the others can falter.

I've finally excepted that it would be foolish of me to stand on principle and waste my vote. Therefore, I just joined Romney's campaign. Romney 2008

Banned
    Your hearing this from Hannity?

Hannity was a big Rudi guy at one time

But Hannity is also big on the borders

I'm listening to Hannity now also and his comments on McCain aren't slanderous but you know very quickly that he does NOT support the guy. I'm actually surprised as he usually sucks up to every Republican so he can guarantee a visit by them to his show. I guess he's pretty sure McSlime isn't going to get the nomination. I think Hannity knows that a McCain victory means Hilliary or Obama in the White House. I know I'm not holdng my nose and voting this time.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Your hearing this from Hannity?

Hannity was a big Rudi guy at one time

But Hannity is also big on the borders
    No, Hannity has done a big about face in regard to Guliani and Romney!!

Based on what I have heard him say on his television show----he says that he gets callers during his radio shows that say that they will not support the 3 stooges----McCain, Huckabee, and Guliani-----due to corruption, lies, illegal issues, etc.

Plus, it seemed to really anger him that they were originally going after Romney because of his religion!!

And, he is definitely right about what the MSM is doing-----and he would definitely be one to know-----as they do not want Romney winning because of his anti-illegal platform.

This is good though-----as Hannity will help to make sure that Romney gets a lot of air time on his radio show and TV show.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I saw Hannity interviewing Huckabee's campaign spokesperson yesterday after the election results came in-----to me it was OBVIOUS that he does not like Huckabee either!!

When Huckabee's person kept trying to push Huckabee's position, policies, etc.-----he kept changing the subject and bringing up Romney.

Making it CLEAR that even if Romney would come in second in Michigan---he would NOT be out of the race!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: Hannity - "McCaine is not conservative"

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    I'm listening to Hannity report how McCaine has betrayed Republicans time after time with his liberal views. He's very damning about his record on immigration, taxes, supreme court judges, freedom of speech, etc.

He said that Huckabee and McCain have been ganging up on Romney to attempt to shove him out of the race. And that the MSM have been complacent in this, by trying to shallowly infer Romney's is out of it, when in fact, Romney has more delegates then anyone and the money to continue when the others can falter.

I've finally excepted that it would be foolish of me to stand on principle and waste my vote. Therefore, I just joined Romney's campaign. Romney 2008
    Welcome aboard!! He is a good man/candidate----and not just because of his positions regarding illegals!!!

He is one candidate that could definitely beat the Dems and get the Independent voters as well----due to his experience, successes, health care plan, etc.

The Dems always talk about their "proposed" health care plans-----they focus on this during EVERY debate!!! Well, he actually did it----in Massachusetts!!!

I will sign up to the Romney campaign also, mostly because he is the anti-McLame and the anti-Rudy. Two open border pushers.

Hannity is correct on this one. The candidates are ganging up on Romney because they know he has enough money to stay in the race. People better wake up to McCain, he is not conservative at all, in fact I wouldn't even call him moderate. Why would Arizonans even like him. They've been crushed by illegals. Anyone out there from Arizona who may like to comment?

Re: Hannity - "McCaine is not conservative"

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    I've done so also. I consider McCain and Huckabee abominations, and if I can do my miniscule part to prevent either getting the nomination I'm ready. Whatever flaws Romney might possess would pale in comparison to these flagrant tricksters.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Hannity is correct on this one. The candidates are ganging up on Romney because they know he has enough money to stay in the race. People better wake up to McCain, he is not conservative at all, in fact I wouldn't even call him moderate. Why would Arizonans even like him. They've been crushed by illegals. Anyone out there from Arizona who may like to comment?
    I lived in Arizona 9 years----I am in PA now. I read the papers in Arizona daily. The citizens now HATE McCain------he will not win in Arizona!!

Unless of course they use fraud to make sure that he wins!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast