Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity's America on In 15 minutes ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Just a reminder to those who want to watch Sean Hannity's new series that is starting tonight on The real cost of American for Illegal Immigration, it will begin in about 15 minutes on the West Coast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Gogo. I am watching Jerome Corsi right now on C Span but I will boogie over there when Sean comes on.

It is a busy television evening.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If someone can post a synopsis of this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !

I was watching a few minute of this with Vicente Fox on and he can't even answer a simple question. I wish that Hannity would stop side stepping and go for the jugular and call Fox on his country's hypocrisy when it comes to illegal immigration. I got tired of it after only a couple minutes and turned it off. I don't understand why these journalists don't stick it to him, every interview I've seen they've handled Fox with kid gloves and don't tell him off they give him an opportunity to spout off on non sense and to preach his propoganda just so he can sell his book and try to sell how hard working Mexicans from Mexico are. I'm so sick of all this BS! If Mexico can close it's southern border then so can the USA, simple as that. Basically what Fox wants is legalization for his people who stole jobs in the USA and his argument is that the USA obviously needs these Mexico workers especially in the construction field which is BS since they are stealing jobs from Americans, just look at what happened after Hurrican Katrina when jobs were going to lower paid Mexican workers instead of USA citizens who needed the job. I hope people watching get really pissed off and start calling and writing more and wake up to the serious problem of illegal immigration. My only hope is that Fox's arrogance shines through and people start to realize that there is a serious problem if they weren't aware of it before.

Thanks for the info gemini282.

BTW, isn't Lou Dobbs supposed to debate Fox?

Hannity was a whimp with Fox. It was disgusting.

There was a segment on "cheese heroin" that is so potent that it is killing American teenagers after just one sniff (the kids sniff the heroin which is in this crumbly cheese mixture). It's cheap (just a couple of dollars per hit), and it can kill instantly (and has).

Of course, the source of this drug is.....(drum roll). MEXICO!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Saw the Fox bit......not even worth watching. Just repeats every single lie in the OBL hand-book. I honestly think that the Mexican government watches the American MSM, takes notes, and uses their talking points.

I was pointing at my TV and yelling, especially when he was down-talking the border fence, and arresting illegals......Someone REALLY needs to call Fox on the murder, rape, assault, and robbery that he repeatedly allowed to happen to Central Americans on HIS southern border. And when he says he tries to help people who are "Dying in the desert to come to the US," he really needs to be asked why the hell people are literally dying to escape his nation. He should be disgraced. Every single one of his own words can be turned around on him. Hopefully Lou does it.

Dobbs will DESTROY this man. I am convinced he is an utter fool, with zero debating skills.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yeah those boxes he was handing when he was president of Mexico were called "Happy Boxes"...and he even had the nerve to say isn't the US the land of "Free" and he tried to recite what was on the statue of liberty which he couldn't surprisingly and Hannity did rebut and say that we accept legal immigration. I think that's the problem with Mexico they're confusing "FREEDOM" with "FREEBIES". This is the land of the Free as in we the people rule this country and have certain "FREEDOMS" not Mexico
    s twisted interpretation that the US taxpayer is here to serve the illegal immigrants with all the freebies they receive.
    I think it's disgusting that Mexico is so proud that millions of its citizens live here in the USA living off of US citizens. They're so proud of it and encourage the illegal immigration, how pathetic. The funny thing is when it comes to soccer Mexicans cheer for Mexico over the USA, they show their pride then but where is their pride in their home country when it comes to creating jobs and taking care of the poor so we don't have to? There is no excuse what so ever for millions of people from one country to expect another country to take care of them and provide them with healthcare, education, and job opportunities. Last I checked no where in the constitution did it state we were responsible for taking care of the citizens of other nations.
    I know the US is what other countried try to emulate and are envious of because of how prosperous we are but we are this way for a reason. Hard work and determination is the reason why. I don't think it was our forefathers intention to do all the hard work only to hand this country over to people who don't know what it is to truly do a hard days work day in and day out. We didn't as a nation have the successes we've had by sitting on our butts all day watching novelas or talk shows and waiting for our welfare checks or food stamps. We didn't go cry foul when things didn't go our way, we stood together and fought and continue to fight for our country. If Mexican citizens think their country is so wonderful they need to stop protesting in our streets they don't pay for and stop sending their kids to our schools and get the hell out of emergency rooms they don't give money to and forget where the welfare and wic offices are and start driving or walking back across the border to enact change in their own country. They need to stop blaming and taking their bitterness and anger out on the US citizens supporting their lazy butts and start targeting the politicians in their home country. I don't want to be a neighbor to or fight side by side someone who places another country above the USA when it's this country they're living in and benifitting from, the contempt some of these people have for this great country is ludicrous and they need to go back home because it is they who are the xenophobes, it is they who are ethnocentric, and it is they who do not belong here.
    I cannot wait for Lou Dobb to debate Fox, he will serve that ethnocentric ahole's head on a silver platter because Lou has the facts to back up his argument unlike Fox who wouldn't even know the truth if it bit him in his xenophobic butt. I had a man from Mexico in my communications class last year in college, and he did a speech on immigration. His argument was that Americans would rather have Mexicans than Chinese or people from India here. He was a real racist, and acted like we as Americans should basically kiss their butts and that they were superior to Americans. He was a smug jerk. Most people in class agreed with him, big surprise there considering it was in San Diego. We didn't get to do our last speech we only had to turn in our outlines, I was pretty bummed because mine was on illegal immigration and the negative impact it had on the US and most of my facts were from the heritage foundation which I found thanks to Lou. Also another student did another speech and his argument was that if an illegal goes in to 7-eleven and buys a soda they're paying taxes and giving their "fair" share because of the sales tax. I was like, what an idiot! People need to wake up and start questioning things instead of sticking together just because you're "Mexican" and most of the illegal immigrants are from Mexico. It's like Dems sticking up for Dems and Republicans sticking up for Republicans. People need to start thinking about the country as a whole and what's best for this nation not just one segregated group.

Populist, you ask about Lou Dobbs and Vicente Fox and the idea of debating. I know it has been mentioned and that Lou Dobbs said gladly. I cannot imagine Fox agreeing because Lou Dobbs knows the issues and he will not let Vicente Fox get by with his foolishness.

We can always hope it will occur however.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Thanks GP. I saw something briefly on CNN wherein Dobbs said he would be happy to debate Fox in Fox's home turf in Mexico City (I believe).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast