Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know if any of you listen to Hannity on the radio. He has a 3 hour show M-F that is very interesting. He interviewed Fox last week and he was much more challenging than he was on television. He came right to the point on the radio and when Fox kept dodging questions Hannity just kept on charging the issue.

Last night he at least got him to use the word "illegal". What I found interesting was something he said that he and President Bush were working together on the situation of immigration when 911 hit." It changed the priorities." So immigration was way up the list prior to 911. Perhaps, and I say this very sadly since we lost someone in the towers, that 911 in some way helped protect our nation to even larger problem. Now the people are aware and screaming about "security" at our border. I believe a lot of people would have stayed asleep if 911 hadn't happened before the marches last year.

I truly believe we already have terrorists in our country that came through Mexico years ago and are continuing to come. If we have another attack, and we know these people had no documentation our best bet is they came easily through Mexico. This will be this Congress' and Bush's legacy. Actually, its the legacy of the past four President's. No one escapes the responsibility. I sure would like to know what documents Sandy Burger destroyed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vincente Fox is such an idiot. I do hope that Lou debates him - yes, Lou said he'd do it anywhere, anytime.

I think from watching Lou with other people, he will not back down at all. He does not care what anyone thinks about the questions he asks. And, he'll make sure to say "illegal immigration"!

It's disgusting that this ex-President of Mexico has ANYTHING at all to do with anything in the U.S. He should just go stick his head in the toilet and flush.

MW
    americangirl wrote:

Hannity was a whimp with Fox. It was disgusting.

There was a segment on "cheese heroin" that is so potent that it is killing American teenagers after just one sniff (the kids sniff the heroin which is in this crumbly cheese mixture). It's cheap (just a couple of dollars per hit), and it can kill instantly (and has).

Of course, the source of this drug is.....(drum roll). MEXICO!
    Didn't I also hear that the drug was being peddled in elementary schools for lunch money?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    americangirl wrote:

Hannity was a whimp with Fox. It was disgusting.

There was a segment on "cheese heroin" that is so potent that it is killing American teenagers after just one sniff (the kids sniff the heroin which is in this crumbly cheese mixture). It's cheap (just a couple of dollars per hit), and it can kill instantly (and has).

Of course, the source of this drug is.....(drum roll). MEXICO!
    Didn't I also hear that the drug was being peddled in elementary schools for lunch money?
    Yes! They sell it for one dollar or two.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12