Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"In the New Year may we remember
    Today's decisions shape tomorrow's outcomes
    That living each moment the best we can
    Creates a harmonious life.

May we remember
    By holding fast to integrity
    Others see we are trustworthy.

When times are rough
    May we remember to turn in
    To our close and ready Source of comfort.

On New Year's and every day
    May we remember that each new moment
    Can be a fresh beginning.

And may we especially remember that
    Personal peace preserved leads to
    World peace, well deserved."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Prayer - Susan Kramer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How nice "Legal" thank you!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

At the midnight hour, I'm going to take a sip of singlemalt Scottish whiskey, that was 18 years when I got it back in '92. So I wonder how smooth it will be after 16 years of aging in top of the original 18. And it has always had the benefit of a cool dark place to hide and mellow.

Enjoy it, Hylander!

Thank you, SoSad, I did not write it. I'll go back tomorrow and put the link to where I found it.

I found some more prayers! This just might turn into a night of prayers and poems!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hylander I am Jealous...let us know how wonderful it is, you can bet MD will be jealous too!!

Thanks Legal...Prayers and Poems are good and a shot of Hylanders Scottish Whiskey would be nice...but I am having a cup of coffee with a shot of Baileys Irish Creme, ( its all I have )....but it's yummy too!

I can't remember the last time I saw midnight and I am pretty sure I won't be seeing it tonight
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SoSad's
    Hylander I am Jealous...let us know how wonderful it is, you can bet MD will be jealous too!!

Thanks Legal...Prayers and Poems are good and a shot of Hylanders Scottish Whiskey would be nice...but I am having a cup of coffee with a shot of Baileys Irish Creme, ( its all I have )....but it's yummy too!

I can't remember the last time I saw midnight and I am pretty sure I won't be seeing it tonight

We celebrated with chocolate cake and MILK!

We live in the fast lane.

Yes I can see we do, and I sure wish I had a piece of that chocolate cake... would go great with my Irish Creme

I think this is the first time that I've laughed a little in I believe maybe since Thanksgiving and hearing about HadE.

If I have laughed about anything recently I don't remember doing it.

Thanks for making me smile, SoSad.

I'm going to sign off now to watch Evil Kinevil (spelling?) jump over this volcano thing with my littlest one and then watch the ball drop in Times Square.

God bless and Happy New Year.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast