Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    We will actively oppose any attempts to change or amend provisions of the 14th Amendment.
    Hmmm...why would a hispanic group who is concerned with the welfare of this country want to do this I wonder?
    So do we, the 14th amendment says that kids born to illegal aliens will not be citizens as it stands right now! In addition, there are court records of the authors specifically stating this fact!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    We will actively oppose any attempts to change or amend provisions of the 14th Amendment.
    Hmmm...why would a hispanic group who is concerned with the welfare of this country want to do this I wonder?
    So do we, the 14th amendment says that kids born to illegal aliens will not be citizens as it stands right now! In addition, there are court records of the authors specifically stating this fact!
    Meanwhile, the spawn of illegal invaders are still receiving citizenship and nobody seems to interested in bringing (until now) this issue before a judicial body ( or advancing bills in Congress) in an effort to get a ruling regarding the true intent behind the 14th Amendment as written.

The hispanic groups are saying they will fight to protect this current interpretation of the 14th Amendment, which erroneously conveys citizenship to the spawn of illegal invaders. They seem to like this current interpretation of the 14h Amendment, hence my comment. This of course is a far cry away from conveying citizenship to newly freed slaves, as was the intent of the 14th Amendment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    So whats the general belief anyways on which SC judges would vote against establishing the 14 amendment was not meant for illegals? Kinda hard finding out where most of them stand on such illegal subjects but I'm sure Sotomayor will of course be for anything that benefits illegals... as she is no judge just a political agenda tool.

Three words. Ethnocentricism, racism, reconquista.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Three words. Ethnocentricism, racism, reconquista.
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Let them oppose. Oppose on the state level as it looks like thats where the win will be made. However the states that are the real problem for the illegals are the ones more likely to just pick up your entire protest group and do immigration checks so either way they do us a favor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12