Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM ALIPAC !

Friends,

Homepage updates will be a bit scarce over the next few days unless something big happens.

I hope that each of you has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. We know that our Pilgrims are not ready to "go back to Plymouth Rock" or "Go Back to Europe!" <---- Aztlan separatists quotes.

I just want each of you to know how much I truly appreciate your support and participation here.

It really takes a lot out of me and a lot of others dealing with this issue and fighting for this cause. Having you all here brings a great sense of encouragement to me and others.

From all of us here at ALIPAC, we are thankful for you and the time and funds you have put into this effort.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Make sure you take time to feast, rest, visit and shake off the stress.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William. Sorry to have been "missing" for three days. We were told that someone was fixing a fence from the hurricane and accidently cut some telephone lines. Fortunately we're back up and running as of ten minutes ago, instead of by Dec. 7th as they told us on Sunday.

I'm going to post the newsletters (hope we didn't miss much) and I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone too !!
    Sure missed you guys again.

Maybe it's the last time for a while!

Hope you've all been fine. How's Jorge ? Causing any chaos the past few days?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad you're back, Legal. I was getting worried that maybe I missed a weather report and you had gotten hit again.

Thanks for the wishes, William, and the same to all of you on ALIPAC. Gobble. Gobble. GOBBLE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thanks W.

Legal, welcome back.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Happy, healthy, and safe Thanksgiving with all the trimmings to you and your family William.

Remember Plymouth Rock!

Thank-you Be safe!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Happy Thanksgiving to you too William and to all you out there. I guess us in Ohio will be having a white Thanksgiving, since it is snowing snowing snowing.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Back at ya William!

Maybe I will have fish for thanksgiving just to tick PETA off! LOL
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Oh, Scub--you lucky DOG!! I wish it would snow here. Well, for ONE DAY and then go away!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast