Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love you wonderful Patriots.

We must have all been raised by the same kind of hard working folks.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow proud Pilgrims!

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

George Washington declared Thanksgiving a holiday and I m so thankful of him and those brave patriots who fought for this great country we love so much.

To anyone who can never find any thing good to say about America; I say leave don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I am thankful for all the great patriots at ALIPAC who stand for freedom cause in the words of William Wallace: what will you do without FREEDOM.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "La Voz de Aztlan"

This vile filth of a website should be required reading for everyone here on this site , just so they can understand the true nature of what we are up against.
    What blows me away is the fact that they claim that the Mexican-American war has not officially ended and that the south west still belongs to Mexico. If this in fact is true that is great! This means that now the Mexican government can start picking up the tab for every Mexican immigrant in the south west who is on welfare! I would think it also means that the Mexican government owes us a lot of money since that territory never was ours to begin with!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12