Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Happy Thanksgiving to all , If your really American

This is a happy Thanksgiving message to all Americans

But it is not a happy message

Be aware , as we go into a major battle against the dream act and CIR in this lame duck session

Most illegals and all of their supporters hate Thanksgiving , To them its a racist holiday , like Columbus day

Their forums and blogs are full of diatribe against the evil "white" Americans that stole this country from the red man and hispanic.

No matter what they say , few of them have any love for this country and cling to love of their home countries , they are here for the free bies that we are stupid enough to keep giving them.

I am thankful that we finally have a house congres that will start to get tough on these illegal alien invaders
    I am thankful that America is waking up to the invasion and have a real chance to elect a senate and president that will tell mexico to go pound sand.

I want my children's children to grow up like I did in the 70
    muscle cars , the beach , good rock and roll music

But also I had to do jobs Americans use to do to afford to do these things
    I cleaned toilets , worked picking strawberries , cleaned carpets , did yardwork , and other entry level jobs.
    I worked 18 hour days 7 days a week on sport and commercial fishing boats and even collected cans for spending money.

But it was worth it , if I wanted to go to a Stix or Zep concert I new my parents wouldn't cough up the money. If I wanted gas money to go cruising , I had to earn it ,

Illegals are stealing the childhood we should be giving to our kids

I'm thankful for what I had in the 60s and 70s but sad it isn't the same now

Sorry for the rant , The buds are kicking in now

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all , If your really American

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    This is a happy Thanksgiving message to all Americans

But it is not a happy message

Be aware , as we go into a major battle against the dream act and CIR in this lame duck session

Most illegals and all of their supporters hate Thanksgiving , To them its a racist holiday , like Columbus day

Their forums and blogs are full of diatribe against the evil "white" Americans that stole this country from the red man and hispanic.

No matter what they say , few of them have any love for this country and cling to love of their home countries , they are here for the free bies that we are stupid enough to keep giving them.

I am thankful that we finally have a house congres that will start to get tough on these illegal alien invaders
    I am thankful that America is waking up to the invasion and have a real chance to elect a senate and president that will tell mexico to go pound sand.

I want my children's children to grow up like I did in the 70
    muscle cars , the beach , good rock and roll music

But also I had to do jobs Americans use to do to afford to do these things
    I cleaned toilets , worked picking strawberries , cleaned carpets , did yardwork , and other entry level jobs.
    I worked 18 hour days 7 days a week on sport and commercial fishing boats and even collected cans for spending money.

But it was worth it , if I wanted to go to a Stix or Zep concert I new my parents wouldn't cough up the money. If I wanted gas money to go cruising , I had to earn it ,

Illegals are stealing the childhood we should be giving to our kids

I'm thankful for what I had in the 60s and 70s but sad it isn't the same now

Sorry for the rant , The buds are kicking in now

I thank god for every thing i have &I want my kids & Grant kids Have what we had back in the 50 & I will see to it they have it God bless you all we will win don't b ack down
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm thankful for the American Turkey that gave his/her very life for liberty, freedom, and the pursuit of good turkey gravy! Hail to thee O' majestic bird of November America chose the Bald Eagle as our symbol of freedom, when you American Turkey are so tasty! So my fellow Americans when you look to the skies at the symbol of freedom, Please remember that other great American bird that gave they're very lives for you. American Turkey I Love Yee!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As a kid, I picked cotton, chopped cotton, picked apples and peaches ( for 5 cents a box), I worked in High School, in college I was a bartender and waited tables. I did not get a free lunch at school and was glad to find a bologna sandwich in my lunch box. My parents were not wealthy, but they didn't get welfare either and if we didn't have, we went without. I am offended that these people think they deserve a free ride.

These elite whiney little illegals keep saying they are doing the jobs that Americans won't do? They suck the welfare system dry, get a free education complete with meals and now want everything else.

Whiney thieves, that sneak and take all they can. They Marcha in the streets for their rights but were to gutless to confront their own government and were only looking for EASY pastures. Mexico has the potential to be a properous productive country, but the people had never had enough spine to throw out any of the corrupt chain of governments and demad that it be run better, they want to take over an already developed country becasue they are lazy and They are only all brave when they are in big groups deserving no respect.

If they wanted to join the military any one of ther 50 or so consulates could issue them a temporary VISA to join, that is all that is required. But that is really NOT what they want, they just want a viable "reason" that sounds patriotic. Read La Voz de Aztlan and MECha to see what they want.
    This native American mixed breed is tired of them crying racism when they are the same mix of races that a large percentage of Americans are, but in different ratios. They are not a special "race". JMO

Wait, let me tell you what I really think.

Happy Thanksgiving from this Irish Cherokee to the rest of my countrymen. I will eat turkey, not tacos tomorrow.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    As a kid, I picked cotton, chopped cotton, picked apples and peaches ( for 5 cents a box), I worked in High School, in college I was a bartender and waited tables. I did not get a free lunch at school and was glad to find a bologna sandwich in my lunch box. My parents were not wealthy, but they didn't get welfare either and if we didn't have, we went without. I am offended that these people think they deserve a free ride.

These elite whiney little illegals keep saying they are doing the jobs that Americans won't do? They suck the welfare system dry, get a free education complete with meals and now want everything else.

Whiney thieves, that sneak and take all they can. They Marcha in the streets for their rights but were to gutless to confront their own government and were only looking for EASY pastures. Mexico has the potential to be a properous productive country, but the people had never had enough spine to throw out any of the corrupt chain of governments and demad that it be run better, they want to take over an already developed country becasue they are lazy and They are only all brave when they are in big groups deserving no respect.

If they wanted to join the military any one of ther 50 or so consulates could issue them a temporary VISA to join, that is all that is required. But that is really NOT what they want, they just want a viable "reason" that sounds patriotic. Read La Voz de Aztlan and MECha to see what they want.
    This native American mixed breed is tired of them crying racism when they are the same mix of races that a large percentage of Americans are, but in different ratios. They are not a special "race". JMO

Wait, let me tell you what I really think.

Happy Thanksgiving from this Irish Cherokee to the rest of my countrymen. I will eat turkey, not tacos tomorrow.

I love you man
    You are a true American
    I've been there done that also

I've done every dirty job in the world when I was young , My parents also where not rich , in fact we barley scraped by for a lot of years , But we never took welfare , I never got a free lunch in school , but never went to school without a lunch , I've seen hard times and worked my way to better times , just like my dad did.

I've had it with freeloaders and thieving foreign nationals that want to steal my country

(I have deep respect for the American Indian culture and also the Irish , even though I am German , But I ZERO respect for the mexican culture, While I have no quarrel with them celebrating the mexican culture , they haven't earned my respect in the slightest) I'll elaborate on that if ask.

Banned
    "La Voz de Aztlan"

This vile filth of a website should be required reading for everyone here on this site , just so they can understand the true nature of what we are up against.

They know Clark, it's the rest of the country that's lagging behind a little, but their slowly catching up because of people like all of you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And this is a small example of what justthefacts is saying.

Los Angeles, Alta California
    July 24, 2007

Anchor Baby Power

La Voz de Aztlan has produced a video in honor of the millions of babies that have been born as US citizens to Mexican undocumented parents. These babies are destined to transform America. The nativist CNN reporter Lou Dobbs estimates that there are over 200,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year whereas George Putnam, a radio reporter, says the figure is closer to 300,000. La Voz de Aztlan believes that the number is approximately 500,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year.

The video below depicts the many faces of the "Anchor Baby Generation". The video includes a fascinating segment showing a group of elementary school children in Santa Ana, California confronting the Minutemen vigilantes. The video ends with a now famous statement by Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas at Austin.

http://www (.) aztlan.net/anchor_baby_power.htm

(Link disabled by MOD)

Yes illegals will do the jobs that most Americans won't do like rob, steal and plunder! But I am thankful in the certain knowledge that there are still enough of us Americans to turn the tide and stop the destruction of our country.

And my Ode to the "AMERICAN TURKEY" was truly heart felt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast