Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has America Ever had A President Like This Before?

I'm just curious. Have we ever had a president who ignores the will of the majority of the people like this before?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not in my lifetime. I can't even stand to look at the man anymore. That's pretty sad, coming from a life-long, former Republican.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I submit to you that Bush is NOT an American president. There are still a few Americans in the Congress, but not many. This "President" is the first of the Globalist Rulers - He cares nothing for the American flag being insulted on American soil, because this flag no longer represents HIM or his "government".
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HE SERIOUSLY IS A DICTATOR OF SOME SORT ? My question is sincere, I'm not trying to be funny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not in my knowledge of US history. No prior US President has been so accommodating of foreign influences.

W

Is funny to see this question here. As a long time Republican, I made excuses for this man, but now I also can not stand to even hear him speak.
    And that little "smirk" on his face is driving me to wanting to slap him.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I'm not being funny either. We Americans are going to have to show a quick learning curve in working together and working seriously if we want to survive this. We're going to have to learn disciplined action and central communication and very quickly. That's all I'm going to say. Support Your American Minutemen!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

From what I can see, millions of Americans around the country "have a big problem" with Mr. George W. Bush. It means that there IS hope for America, and this is how.

It means that ALL Americans who "Have a big problem" with Mr. Bush, must join together with the SOLE purpose being to have him removed from office. It means everyone putting their individual cause aside for one or two days, to join and unite with EVERYONE in America who believe that they have had enough of George W. Bush thinking that the United States of America is his to buy, sell, send to war, and to give away for free.

It would be a protest which would happen around the country. No one needs to get on a plane to fly anywhere. Each city and town can find thousands and thousands of people who want him "out of our White House". Some may believe he never won in 2000, some will be democrats hoping to get underway for 2008, some may have been Kerry supporters, some will be anti-illegal immigration, some will be anti-war and some will be just plain Bush haters. Whatever, it doesn't matter, what matters is that the message be sent to George Bush and to every future American president that although we may disagree on some things, we are UNITED on one thing, that we want George Bush removed from office.

This protest could be in about 6 weeks. Everyone's weather is good for protest.

Maybe George Bush is right, the illegals will have taught us something, that to get anything done in this country you must MARCH through the streets.

Can you imagine the protests in New York and other large cities ?!

George Bush has embarrassed us enough. It's his turn and the whole world can watch America UNITE for one common cause.

It's our turn. All we have to do is to put aside our differences and find one common denominator and that is George W. Bush.

How does it sound? It probably sounds good enough for GWB to put me in jail today for having "too good of an idea".

Quote Originally Posted by lc0130
    Is funny to see this question here. As a long time Republican, I made excuses for this man, but now I also can not stand to even hear him speak.
    And that little "smirk" on his face is driving me to wanting to slap him.
    I agree. Bush is NO SPEAKER. He sounds like a robot winding down. He even looks SIMPLE AND STUPID.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean, what do you think of joining hands with some Americans who we may disagree with, but with whom we have one common denominator with which is :
    Getting GWB impeached ONCE and For ALL !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast