Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone else noticed what NBC has been up to lately?

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but they have been hitting the liberal 'poor poor undocumented mexican' spin really hard.

First they had a field day with NFL mexican football on Sunday Night Football (which I do not watch anymore and will not buy from their sponsors)

Second, they got wind of the story on MSNBC of an illegal mexican who stayed with an American kid on the mexican border until hunters could rescue them and have had a field day with that. They even got a video interview and titled the story (now get this spin)
    Good Samaritan, Not an American
    . Their buddies at MSN also ran the story as
    Illegal Immigrant Halts Crossing to Rescue Boy
    or something to that effect.

THEN, on ER last night they wrote in a story line of a poor poor undocumented alien who helped an American trapped in a machine at work. "I no hero, I juss do what I thought right". Then the poor illegals' son ("only speak english, mommy" he tells her) gets beaten to death with a baseball bat by by some friends of the American workers' son who thought the illegal caused the accident. The illegal mom shows up and NBC turned the violins up full blast while she wept for her anchor baby. BUT IT 'AINT OVER YET. Near the end of the episode one nurse said to a doctor, as a non-sequiter,
    those poor undocumented people work so hard and deserve so much better

I couldn't believe my ears or eyes. I startled my wife with my less than gentile response and told her I won't be watching this trash again.

Has anyone else noticed what NBC is trying to do or is it just me? They REALLY need a sponsor boycott by Americans so they can get the message that we 'aint falling for this crapolla. This is REALLY GETTING SICKENING!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

LNR

Re: Has anyone else noticed what NBC has been up to lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed but they have been hitting the liberal 'poor poor undocumented mexican' spin really hard.

This is REALLY GETTING SICKENING!
    Yes ... this is called indoctination. It was postulated and proven that if a people are inundated by a belief system long enough, they will adopt this belief system. It's especially advantageous when people we consider in a favorable light (nurses, doctors, news journalists) espouse this doctine.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    That's almost as bad as Rick Sanchez taking a survey to see if people thought that an illegal who was in the process of sneaking over the border, should be given a green card because he helped a 9 year old who's mom had crashed their car and was wondering around the desert looking for help.

That's almost as bad as Rick Sanchez taking a survey to see if people thought that an illegal who was in the process of sneaking over the border, should be given a green card because he helped a 9 year old who's mom had crashed their car and was wondering around the desert looking for help.
    Same guy. MSNBC and their affiliates have been playing this to the n'th degree. If you read further into this guy's story, he has multiple kids by a wife and girlfriend in mexico and needs to support them by illegally immigrating HERE. Just the kind of person we want (x millions already here)?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by LNR

Yes ... this is called indoctination. It was postulated and proven that if a people are inundated by a belief system long enough, they will adopt this belief system. It's especially advantageous when people we consider in a favorable light (nurses, doctors, news journalists) espouse this doctine.
    Yes....and it works on alot of people, just like Hitler did to make people believe Jew were bad.

You can bet this campaign Mexico has going to change peoples attitudes towards illegal Aliens to possitive will work on people who are not as strong minded and capable of rejecting it, as we are.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yeah it's all over the place. Last year an episode of Smallville featured some illegal aliens and how abused they were. Then they really stretched it by comparing them to Clark, who is an "alien" too. This year on Heroes they have couple of characters who are illegals from Mexico. Their dialogue is in Spanish, rather than being dubbed in English with Spanish subtitles. I don't watch much TV anymore. It sickens me to see this stuff.

Whoever said we are being "indoctrinated", I totally agree that this is what is going on.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

It's especially advantageous when people we consider in a favorable light (nurses, doctors, news journalists) espouse this doctine.
    Never mind. I posted in hast at first reading you post that you may actually believe the above quoted text. I certainly hope you do not!
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

Meet the new Joseph Goebbels: Sumner Murray Rothstein, owner of CBS and Viacom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At this stage..............

Those who are definitely against illegals being here-----will definitely not be swayed by this BS----as they know that it is clearly BS. One story of a decent, humanitarian----who also happens to be an illegal----will not replace the thousands of other stories of illegals who have raped, murdered, DUI killed----innocent US citizens.

The majority of those who definitely support the illegals being here at this point------will definitely not be swayed by anything that we tell them either.

The illegals and their supporters/support groups are getting desperate----and they are using every method possible to try to beat us.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I agree, and this is only the beginning. The corporate elite have become extremely desperate. As more Americans are negatively impacted by this invasion; and as more eyes are opened; there will be a proliferation of these tactics.

They successfully indoctrinated the illegals with a sense of entitlement. Then, they vilified all who dare oppose open borders or the illegal invasion by labeling them as racists, xenophobes, hate-mongers, etc.

They are now attempting mass-indoctrination of both legal citizens and illegal aliens through euphemisms such as, ‘undocumented’ and ‘migrant’ to replace ‘illegal alien.’ They juxtapose ‘illegal’ with ‘legal’ immigrants to further dilute any distinction. Again, they vilify all who dare oppose.

If they are permitted to succeed, ‘illegal alien’ will become a taboo racial slur. We must reach those who are vulnerable to this deception.

This is serious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast