Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't have TV, but this isn't unusual, it has been going on for a very long time.

I remember a story on Law and Order. They were looking for some illegal man and talked with is wife who looks so scared and they assured her, 'don't worry, that's not our department'.

It is rampant and has been for a long, long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's funny, but a few years ago, when all the networks started inserting hispanic` characters into their story lines, I thought they were doing it to entice more hispanic viewers; but I was wrong! They are doing it to indoctrinate AMERICANS! Silly me...now I get it!

Thanks for taking one for the team. I can't remember the last time I watched anything on NBC...

ANOTHER dastardly deed by NBC news was committed HERE in DALLAS, TX, recently. At the "March for America--NO to the NAU" rally on Saturday, November 17, 2007, I noticed Channel 5 NBC News of Ft. Worth. I tried to interest them in my "Free Ramos and Compean" poster and offered them some of my info cards on their case. Then I asked if they would at least broadcast the toll-free Capitol Switchboard number with times to call so that Americans could call in support for these two good men. But Channel 5 REJECTED my plea for Ramos and Compean!

Thanks for taking one for the team. I can't remember the last time I watched anything on NBC...

It is 'above and beyond' isn't it?

I don't have TV, but didn't watch network programming much when I had satellite. What I saw that was network programming was reruns.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LNR

Re: Has anyone else noticed what NBC has been up to lately?

Quote Originally Posted by RuralCountryVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LNR
    It's especially advantageous when people we consider in a favorable light (nurses, doctors, news journalists) espouse this doctine.
    Never mind. I posted in hast at first reading you post that you may actually believe the above quoted text. I certainly hope you do not!
    You hope I don't believe what? That indoctination is a good thing?
    Indoctrination is what allowed a psychopath like Hitler to dupe an entire nation into genocide! I'm merely pointing out that if someone WANTS to indoctinate a group of people, it is advantageous for them to use people that are "admired" in some way to spread the indoctination message.
    I don't espouse that this is good, just that this is how they do it. If we aren't vigilant, if we don't question the motives of newscasters, movies, the press, everything we're bombarded with, then we are like sheep being led to the slaughter. It is our duty to stay informed and not be easily led by would-be dictators. Because there are plenty of people who would like to dominate an entire population for power and wealth.

This is why this organization (ALIPAC) is IMPORTANT and NECESSARY. It allows those of us who are ready, willing and able to stand up for our country, our democracy, our constitution, our freedoms, our way of life, to join forces ... because alone we can NOT do this. It is only with others that we have any semblance of a chance of derailing what is planned for us all. Our forefathers banned together for a common cause and defeated the greatest empire in "modern" times ... a bunch of farmers and merchants with the guts to say: "ENOUGH!"

So, no, I am most assuredly NOT a facist.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Welcome to Alipac, LNR! So glad you have joined us in this battle to save our country.

LNR - Welcome aboard, thanks for jumping right in with us!

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Welcome to Alipac, LNR! So glad you have joined us in this battle to save our country.
    Thanks for the welcome, Deb ... This is such a wonderful avenue to be "heard" with others who feel the same about the threat to our freedoms and sovereignty. I am honored to be a part of this group.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    There are currently two invasions going on here- the illegal alien invasion, and the MSM that supports them.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast