Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not even sure we have a Sears anymore here in Houston. I think they all went out of business. The only thing they had when they were open that was worth buying were tools and law equipment. They rest of their products were cheap junk. Worse that Wal-Mart or K-Mart.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I am not even sure we have a Sears anymore here in Houston. I think they all went out of business. The only thing they had when they were open that was worth buying were tools and law equipment. They rest of their products were cheap junk. Worse that Wal-Mart or K-Mart.
    If you have a kmart it's owned by sears.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Normal on applications, I've already thrown many fits in stores over it.

If I must specify that I am not HISPANIC OR LATINO, then I demanded that they would put "not x,x,x,x,x" by each and every other one. Of course nothing gets done.

I left my last job because of a hispanic gang member threatening me, he stopped short of threatening my family. I'm still unemployed.

But I've never, ever, heard of a LARAZA tick box for a 'how did you hear about this job/position' question...that's extremely screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    If you have a kmart it's owned by sears.
    I think Wal-mart has run off all the K-Marts here too.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Interesting, but no big surprise.

The Sears store at the Carlsbad mall has employed nothing but hispanics. I haven''t shopped there for years. In fact, I hate to even pass through there to get to the other stores.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sue Sears...that is what an Hispanic would do
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sears is a cesspool that cater's to illegals. We know what happen's to companies that cater to illegals. American's stop shopping there and then the company goes under. Mervyn's is also going out of business and that to was a store that catered to illegals. BYE, BYE!!

Almost ALL of the applications that I have filled out recently for whatever reason, employment or enrolling my child in school, the choices are hispanic or not hispanic. It is no longer check here if you are caucasian, asian, indian, etc. They only care if you are hispanic.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Almost ALL of the applications that I have filled out recently for whatever reason, employment or enrolling my child in school, the choices are hispanic or not hispanic. It is no longer check here if you are caucasian, asian, indian, etc. They only care if you are hispanic.
    Welcome to America.

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I havn't seen that yet. Hey! Does my new avatar look familiar to you?
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast