Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh
    -- This 800-882-2005 number paid for by the Mexican groups for Amnesty will get you right to your Senator. --

Good find, Gogo! I'll try it tomorrow when I have time to get back to making calls. Does this number work for all senators? In your message, I didn't see a step for getting to one's own senator.

Duh
    Duh

I have many times, called and expressed my thoughts clearly and respectfully. That time has passed. I am PISSED, and I want MY goverenment to do what they were hired to do. And that is too look out for the best interest of this country. They are not, and now is the time to SCREAM.

I mean this with 100% of my body and mind. If the Republicans pass an Amnesty bill I am done with that party for good. I may just vote for Hillary to spite them. After she ruins the country fast, and not slow like the Republicans I will then join a third party.

"If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Ronster, no matter how bad it gets . . . pleeeassseee don't vote for Hiliary. That would make the bad even worse. Please don't do that to us!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Duh I copied and pasted from another site called "Save Our State." Another posted it so I don't know if it goes by your area code when you call in and automatically directs you to the office. Since most aren't so smart I wouldn't be surprised if that's not the way it works.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope this number isn't set up with a counter of some sort. Sis warned us yesterday not to use that number as it could be set up to automatically count the calls going to each senator for the opposition. I do not know --- but JP also asked us to stick with the toll-free number for the general public. I'll come back and post it.

Ronster, we know, we are all upset. It's a very bad feeling, we are all familiar with it. I'm sorry.

You need a minute to laugh and lighten up.

Going to get the number.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1-877-851-6431

1-800-833-6354

I laugh, I laugh with my wife, my nephews, nieces, MY family. My American co-workers, I laugh a lot. But this is no laughing matter. When it comes to my Family, my pride and my country I will fight. Now the way I fight is what I am doing now, I am calling, faxing, emailing everyone I can to let them know I know they are doing WRONG.

Maybe if I call them with some ANGER in my voice and passion they will pay att.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

It's hard to even keep the anger out of the phone call. I've had it happen to me too, Ronster. I've surprised even myself.

It's like I start out okay, but while I'm talking the anger increases and once or twice I was talking WAY more harshly than my natural self, and I got so uncomfortable I hurried and ended the call!!

Like, I might say, "WELL JUST TELL SENATOR SO AND SO IF HE WANTS TO BE RELELECTED HE BETTER DO THE RIGHT THING!!!! Thank you, goodbye!!

Then, I hang up, because I've surprised myself and it wasn't necessarily the way I had planned to handle the call.

I lose control!! USUALLY, I manage to stay calm, strong, and handle the call alright.

That's why I try not to be completely steaming when I call. I try to calm down first.

I just called it and got DIRECTLY!!!!! to my Senators office.
    hopefully its because no one is calling that line.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    I just called it and got DIRECTLY!!!!! to my Senators office.
    hopefully its because no one is calling that line.
    that's true!!

Anybody speak something other than Spanish, Vietnemese? Mandarin? Hindi?
    Perhaps we could get someone to call and insist that there be a line for their language as well.
    We need to push this to the most ridiculous degree possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast