Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has Anyone Heard of This?

Curious? I saw this on another forum and wonder if any of you have used this?

"I found this on MCDC:

This 800-882-2005 number paid for by the Mexican groups for Amnesty will get you right to your Senator.

I just called it and got DIRECTLY!!!!! to my Senators office. They answered very cheerfully, but was a bit down it seemed when I told her in English that Senator Murray had better not sign it....it is HIGH TREASON to do so and will not go unpunished.

Here is how it works....it is in Spanish of course.

Push 1 when you hear the Spanish jabber, then when you hear the Spanish jabber again; push 1 again to go directly to your senator’s office.

You can also push 2 the second time you hear the Spanish jabber and it will go to the Senators aids.

You can also leave a message if you can't get through."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good one thanks =will be on this all day on there dime
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just tried it and it went straight through to Lindsey Grahams office. I was able to leave a message in which I told him how I got transferred to his number. What a panderer.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

I can't do it right now I have an appointment. Let us know if it works.

I used it some yesterday...Teheheheheheh...I didn't need too...I just wanted too...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I tried it, and it works! When the aid answered, I asked him "How does it feel to work for a traitor?" The coward told me he couldn't respond to that. I then told him that they should all be ashamed of themselves for selling out their country, and that this is treason. I then mentioned the fact that they even provide a special 'direct line' for Spanish-speaking illegal aliens. He hung up on me!

I'm glad to see this works. Hey if you're Spanish you get and 800 number we keep paying right!!!!!

I called and cussed em too.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

You know what I wouldn't be cussing them. A soft voice says a lot more because they know you've thought this through and YOU MEAN BUSINESS. A screaming voice and cussing just sounds like venting and they take it as that.

When I spoke to my reps office, they politely listened and said they would forward it. When I spoke of the boycotting they were very quiet. It's darn scary when we take it out of their hands and even dare to hurt the economy in their districts.

Speak strongly, intelligently, and surely as to your actions.

I do not believe that cussing at them will accomplish anything. In addition , it could anger someone to the point where they want to work against us out of sheer anger back at us.

Having said THAT, it wouldn't surprise me if the opposition has called pretending to be on our side and made us look very bad.

What a sad thought, and yet you know it could be likely.

DO WE EVER NEED REPRESENTATION OR WHAT?!!

Maybe Ronster was just using a figure of speech.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast