Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This has got to get ugly? I am tired of this forum?

I am a peaceful man and I don't believe in violence but I see no other option in order to get Washington to do anything over this illegal invasion?

You will not see me doing anything against the law nor do I advise any of you to do anything stupid but what really can be done when those in power refuse to act? What did the colonists do in 1776?

The American people have had it with Mexicans.....yes I say Mexicans because they are the majority and throw in a few million Central Americans as well. I have seen two Mexican flags flying in my neighborhood. If I was NOT a peaceful man I would have already knocked on the door and had words but I CAN'T...they will throw ME in jail and give them a reward of some kind! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Seriously, what can one do when you call the INS and they do nothing?
    When a judge says that illegals can study in your university and you pay for it? You have no health insurance and I walk by the community clinic and boom no whitess no blacks no chinese all MEXICANS! We come here and talk and post and talk and nothing changes?

The wacko left of the Democratic Party, Union leaders, ACLU, GAY groups,
    La Raza, MALDEF are responsible for what is going on. They hate America! Only another terrorist attack with terrorists coming from Mexico is going to stop any of this.....

So, being a peaceful man, I can only hope for more unemployment, more failing public schools in places like NC and Tenn. The end of social security and more jobs going overseas.....until more sheeples as some posted called the Americcan people, wake up to what is going on, nothing will change!

This movement needs $$$$$$$$$$ from a Soros type donor? Look at NPR? Who funds them? McArthur foundation etc........

ACLU, La RAZA, MALDEF, etc are well funded groups headed by lawyers and until FAIR and VDARE and CAIR aand others can get the same funding and legal support then nothing will change and everything will get worse. FAIR must be well funded Mr. Stein is paid $273,000 a year
    www.give.org click on FAIR and read his salary!

I speak Spanish and love the Hispanic culture but I am so sick of this illegal invasion. Lowering our wages and destroying our public schools and communties. 14 cars in the yard, drugs, crime.

Gloria Estefan singing in Spanish on the 4th? Yes, it is gettting way to ridiculous! Gloria sing in English please?

DEPORTATIONS NOW! INS or ICE? Tancredo needs to ask why that organization is %40 Hispanic? When the ex western regional commisioner who is now a DEMOCRATIC Congressman from a Texas border community who supports amnesty you have a serious problem! The organization is a joke and why?

The problem is that as AFFIRMATIVE ACTION has put too many but not all cry baby minorities
    into positions of authority the government has gotten too a point to where it will do nothing. Our MBA programs are teaching 20 somethings to close our plants and ship them elsewhere...export jobs and import people? What is wrong with this picture?

INS has no funding INS has no funding.....bull! How many millions do legal immigrants pay for VISAS? Where does that money go?

Sooner or later the people will rise up but when?

I think soon, JackSmith. I think soon. I think many people were disappointed yesterday with their celebrations. I think many felt like they were in a Halfway House to a foreign country. They'll be talking about it all week. They'll be looking for answers. Hopefully, they will find us and our numbers will grow enough to have a plan.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is a challenge Jacksmith. I could point out why people won’t stand up and demand their rights and country be restored but I am too busy with my own life. I need to work and take care of my family, watch the ball game, go shopping, play video games; I just have too many things to do to get involved with politics. But maybe someday, when these things affect me personally will I stand up and do something to protect the United States of America, but until then, I have to follow this quirky looking man in his blue suit and red power tie because he is saying some nice things about keeping me safe.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I think soon, JackSmith. I think soon. I think many people were disappointed yesterday with their celebrations. I think many felt like they were in a Halfway House to a foreign country. They'll be talking about it all week. They'll be looking for answers. Hopefully, they will find us and our numbers will grow enough to have a plan.
    It won't be long my brother. Just as we had in the past, we now have Minutemen. Like Judy says, the "celebration" felt like a funeral yesterday.
    More and more people wake up everyday.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I always thought that Healthcare companies that own hospitals would be a good source of money needed to fight this problem. Hospitals are having to close because of non-payment and they have no recourse since illegal aliens have no legal form of identification. I also think that American Unions would want to contribute, because in the long run it could affect their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by spidey0704
    I also think that American Unions would want to contribute, because in the long run it could affect their jobs.
    What have they been doing for American jobs in the last 30 years? What have they done to help manufacturing? What are they trying to do for steel production? Oil/Gas.

They seem to be getting money from somewhere else IMHO. After all, all the members that pay those Union dews that loose their job, and therefor; are not able to pay those monies because of the job they couldn't manage to keep on U.S soil.

Jobs are being systematically disappearing.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I sure hopr you guys are right because like Jack im beginning to get very very annoyed.

Roy Beck from Numbers USA had some encouraging statistics that he shared in a recent email.

I want you to feel the excitement of the growing army of immigration-reductionists who have joined you in common cause. You know how much we were able to accomplish with our cadre of activists even at our beginning in 1997. But get a load of this:

Approx. Number of NumbersUSA Faxer Activist Members

1JAN98..........600
    1JAN99.......1,000
    1JAN00.......1,800
    1JAN01.......2,500
    1JAN02.......4,200
    1JAN03.......9,500
    1JAN04.....14,000
    1JAN05.....56,000
    ----------------
    31APR05.....62,000
    30MAY05....82,000
    26JUN05.....95,000

We've added more members in just the last month than during our first seven years combined!

We've grown by 50% since April!

Throughout Capitol Hill, congressional staffers are asking your 7-person NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team, "What are you guys doing over there?!!" That usually precedes some comments about how their faxing machine never stops churning out immigration-reduction messages or their phones just keep ringing on the issue.

They are noticing that they aren't hearing just from the same old activists but constantly increasing numbers of new names and addresses.

Your Hill Team gets calls almost daily now from at least one congressional office asking for our suggestions because of the pressure they are feeling from constituents.
    In 2004, the number of faxers quadrupled from 14 to 56 thou... Of course, that may be partially because that was an election year... But even in 2005, the numbers have nearly doubled from 56 to 95... By the end of the year, the faxers will surely reach over 100.

Imagine if each year, the faxers double... That would mean that in 2006, 200 thou... By 2007, 400 thou... By 2008, 800 thou... So, by the next presidential election, there could be nearly a million faxers.

That's really extraordinary when you consider there are only about 100 million households in the U.S... In other words, 1 out of every 100 households could be faxing by the next presidential election.

Ted Kennedy could become so deluged with faxes he might not even be able to get out of his office to sponsor one of those amnesty bills... Maybe he could even asphyxiate - a fitting demise, don't you think?

In summary, Numbers USA is reporting good news about the number of activists... At some point, the numbers will be great enough to make some real headway in dramatically reducing the numbers coming into this country each year... At least, I hope so...
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

Jack,

I would usually take a post like that down, but I do understand the anger. Yes, this 4th of July felt like a sad day to me and many others.

It is very frustrating to watch this Congress and President do things that are harmful to the very existance and ideals of America.

Candidates are already lining up out there and they are going to need our help.

Within the next month, ALIPAC will do a national release calling for candidates and we will begin building our lists.

We will build a list of those in Congress we need to defend and those in Congress we need to remove. We will target districts and we will even endorse in the primaries. In many cases we will have two chances to remove incumbents that are selling out America but we will not have many chances if good people do not run.

By the weekend, I plan to release a status report and plan for the immediat4e future for ALIPAC.

It is time for us to get in deep on our true mission to reshape the next Congress.

It is going to be a long haul and a tough fight. 16 months of doing everything we can.

At this point, I truly believe that 2006 is our last chance to save America. It will require a POLITICAL revolution and the climate is set for that to happen.

If we can get enough people, time and money together... 2006 will make the 1994 conservative revolution look like small fries. Other great organizaations like NumbersUSA, FAIR, and American Patrol have had years to build up their strength.

ALIPAC has come a long way fast, but we have a long way to go.

Everyone has to keep cool. Everyone has to stay focused on our objectives.

Many of our smaller campaigns to increase membership, increase links to ALIPAC, take down those billboards, backslap JR, and push back NC HB 1183 have been successes and good training missions.

We will continue to add all we can to the legislative fights against the OBLs while proceeding towards our main goal.

The recent sophisticated attacks on ALIPAC demonstrate that we have caught the attention of those that support illegal immigration.

The main strength of the Minuteman Project is that the MMP penetrated the national consciousness. Our entire movement has grown in leaps in the last few months and we have a momentum.

That is why you are seeing the powers that want Open Borders racing to reach their goals. They want to break us. They want to demoralize us. They want to make their plans fait accompli in the hopes we will dispair and the public will kneel.

The fire on this issue has started and from what we have observed in England we know what happens next. Illegal immigration rose to the top issue in a short period of time. In America Illegal immigration is racing towards the top and becoming one of the top national issues.

Here in NC, immigration issues just jumped to the 4th most important issue behind health care costs, jobs, and education. It rose from 6 percent saying it was the most important issue to 15%! All in one month!

On top of that, we all know that our issue is tied to health care cost, jobs and education.

No strength of arms will save our nation from this enemy. It has been clearly illustrated that this has become an information war. These plans have been hidden. The scale and damages of this invasion remain hidden from the public. They use their media and money to control the flow of information and try and label anyone fighting them a racist.

I've been in these kinds of fights on a smaller level before and I know what to do.

We stick to the truth and keep repeating it over and over again. We reach out to others and do all we can to inform them and get them active. The truth has a power and the public has a power. If the truth be known, the American public is with us.

I hope everyone realizes how very few people outside of Colorado know who Tom Tancredo is or Roy Beck is or Dan Stein or William Gheen. Many recognize the Minutemen but could not tell you they have heard of Jim Gilchrist or Chris Simcox.

Everyone needs to hold the line and be ready to do what you can when you can.

Anyone that is violent or racist in their methods or advocacy are of no threat what so ever to the Open Borders Lobby. Anyone following that path is an ally to their objectives.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with you completely, William. We need to get our name out there and try to get more members because we are certainly going to need a BUNCH to make a difference next year. I had an idea that I'm not sure would work but do you think it would be possible for NumbersUSA to put a link on their website to us??? They are getting a tremendous amount of traffic as is FAIR so maybe we could appeal to them to add us as a link? You may have already done this but, if not, it's worth looking into. I would be glad to contact them if you want.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast