Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jack, I can't believe that you have two Mexican flags in your neighborhood. Are they next to the American flag? I have seen that in Florida also, but it was next to the American flag, which needs to be on a certain side, (right or left) and higher than the flag of the other country.

Take some good pictures of them, if possible VIDEOS. These would be great to use in the Tancredo 2008 campaign. Seriously!! MAYBE if you can make them be useful in helping the USA it will help with how upset you feel about it, WHICH BY THE WAY ANY NORMAL AMERICAN would agree with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jack smith

I hear you loud and clear jack. The 4th, Independence Day, got totally wrapped up in all the damn PC crap, that it became a lost celebration. Having Gloria Estafan sing in spanish, and then join her husband Emilio to thank everyone for an award in spanish, was very inappropriate. This was America's holiday, not ANYONE elses.
    JackSmith, they have a plan. First, it's to crush our spirits, next it's to numb our brain. By doing so, they hope to weaken us to the point of accepting their outrageous agenda. We have to remain strong and united. Eventually, we will win!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean--look under stories that ALIPAC members can post and there will be one on there about some Hispanic festival that they had in Winston-Salem. I copied and pasted it to our site. I also then wrote the lady who wrote the article and asked which businesses sponsored it and I copied and pasted her answer. I think we should boycott those businesses. I know one was Bank of America and maybe Pepsi was another. I can't remember the title of the newspaper story but you will recognize it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: jack smith

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    ...next it's to numb our brain. By doing so, they hope to weaken us to the point of accepting their outrageous agenda. ...
    This has been at work for decades. One easy example are all the terror alerts. Though they have been declining, they still are pushing us into "fight or flight syndrome" The tactical use of the alerts is to make us all become suspicious of everyone and everything.

The usefulness of this tactic are for bills hr24XX etc like Patriot Act etc.. If we are feeling that there needs to be something that can be put in place that will help us, that is when they will present bogus bills, that in our right state of mind, would never accept.

When in fact no NEW bills need to be enacted, stripping our freedoms away, instead the government just needs to enforce the CURRENT laws of this country.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Re: This has got to get ugly? I am tired of this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    Seriously, what can one do when you call the INS and they do nothing?
    Well, one can call the ICE. Being that the INS doesn't exist anymore, it shouldn't surprise anyone that they do nothing. O well, I guess it surprises the uninformed.

This has so far largely been a PR battle. They think to demoralize us by calling us names...laying on guilt trips...causing people to believe that we are responsible for the citizens of other countries and their children. If one is sensitive to being called names, then this is not a battle to be joined.

This battle can be fought on several fronts...many times we can just use their own tactics, turned around. Other times we could use the courts if only we had the money.

National attention to our cause...positive attention preferably...will spotlight the fact that we are right. We HAVE rights. We HAVE laws. We have NOT help from our government...the very first ones that should have stood up..have stood down waiting to see how the PR battle will proceed...they have to 'look good', you know.

But, any sort of attention that will cause people to think...while the 'enemy' is using sob stories attempting to cause people to 'feel'....feel badly about the plight of other nations and other peoples...There are a LOT of thinking people in this nation, if only we can get the word out to them, which is the major thing that the MMP has done and done it brilliantly, I might add.

As far as the next election goes, I hope we can find some good people to run for the offices which we intend to vacate for them. I'm hoping for some libertarians, some independents to show up. It's finally THEIR Day...THEIR show...where are they?? Meantime, get behind those who are sturdy enough to stand up for America and Americans, unfortunatly there are too few of them...give them 'atta boys', preferably by postcard followup to your phone call or fax or email...the rest of the congress will see those 'thank you' post cards...I believe that letting them know we're watching will make a difference.
    Just my two cents worth.
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12