Goodbye to Jose Medellin. He will be executed, tomarrow, the easy way, much more better, than what he did to the two AMERICAN girls. In which well, everyone already knows. But, hes getting it easy, they should let the fathers of these girls that he and his gang bangers, did, let them have 15 minutes with this monster. They really should have the electric chair, and broadcast this, and say if you are illegal, and you do this, this is what you will get. Instaed of 15 yeras on death row, you should of been put out of our misery, the time you where found guilty. Instead you got to spend all this time, at the expence of the AMERICAN TAXPAYERS. Now if you would of done this to my daughter, well.... I would be in prison, lets say. I am so tired of these people come over here comit these kinds of crimes, and then yell for the mexican consulate, did the girls beg for the AMERICAN consulate? Hell, they begged for there lives, and you pieace of wothless trash executed them, but, they did not get a fair trial, when you did. Hell, you have the president of the USA come to your rescue, shows you who he loves the most. And you will now STAND before GOD ALMIGHTY, what are you gonna do, then? You are ready to SHiT your pants now arent you, you monster? Well, now you are scared, arent you? Well, the devil is not going to be alone is he, your gang banging buddies are waiting for you.