Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hate Speech means - You Hate What I Said

To all the PCers, pro-amnesty, obl and plain old wimpy illegal loving people (anti american americans included).

HATE SPEECH = I HATE WHAT YOU SAID!

Just because I don't agree with your point of view doesn't qualify my point of view as hate speech. The words "hate speech" means you hated what I said. And in essence just another way to say you got your feelings hurt and you can't take it. Be strong, be a Strong American, not a wimpy awwwe I got my feeling hurt American. Don't be so soft. When you pro-illegal guys talk about illegals it sounds like your talking about fluffy little teddy bears all filled with luv and goo in the middle. Your so gullable and wimpy. Haha.

You gotta love the brain washing Main Stream Media, the colleges and corporate boardrooms teaching this garb. And so many fall for it. I wonder how come I never come across Americans I talk to everyday that say they are totally against illegal immigration? Like the one I met today that works for the NC school board. Or the one I met today that works for Ford Motor company. How about the Author I met today that's against it. How come I never meet anyone that thinks the current immigration laws shouldn't be enforced. Day after day I meet people that say they want the laws enforced and these people are all over the spectrum. The corporate world, the education system, entrepenuers, Auto mechanics, construction people, Retired people. and they also say thats one reason the country is screwed up.

The tidbit of good news I have for the pro-illegal supporters is most of these people still watch the main stream media and believe most of the garb they talk about, except when it comes to illegal immigration. We all pretty much agree on that.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Yep...they just can't deal with the facts!

Chexfive, you really got them mad over there!! Keep it up!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I disagree with your definition of hate speech. Didn't you watch Lou Dobbs??

Hate speech = Whatever Janet Murguia and La Raza say it is. And, don't forget the "code words"

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I disagree with your definition of hate speech. Didn't you watch Lou Dobbs??

Hate speech = Whatever Janet Murguia and La Raza say it is. And, don't forget the "code words"

Yes, the "code words"........I'm pretty sure we use them here all of the time.....whatever they are. Janet is not on the ball. She hasn't labeled us a hate group yet. Word is that you are not a who's who in the patriot movement unless Janet Murguia has labeled you a "hate group." Keep at it, I'm sure we can make her list.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Crimes are being committed by illegals on a daily basis (they snuck in, so they just committed another crime)

Americans don't want our citizens harmed, raped, molested, and killed, so we get fed up and speak out against the invasion.

The pro-illegals don't care because their main goal is to get their own people in here regardless of the laws and what the citizens are saying. That is racism by the way.

The pro-illegals realize that they are losing the battle and want to silence us. How do they do that? Simple, they call what we are saying-"hate speech." Right? WRONG.

The only hate speech that is heard comes from the racist, bigot groups that support illegal aliens. PERIOD!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Well somebody needs to tell me what these "code words" are because my secret code book never arrived! I suppose Janet LaRaza has the only code book in existence!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)