Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I'm the most dyed in the wool Republican you'd ever meet ...but I'd feel far more comfortable with shrillary than with Obama. He just scares me. She is at least a known ... for now.

And if she's elected, it will not be by any comfortable margin at all .. the campaign will get highly nasty, and she will be exposed for all that she is.

But perhaps, if Americans just switch out the entire Congress as well, she would be left with a raw playing field ..and not all her old cronies.

It very well could be another 4-8 years of Clintons -- we survived it, barely once -- we can do it again. IF she makes it ....which I still believe there is hope she will not -- she IS STILL vulnerable .

And of course, the entire field of candidates just sucks anyway ...I'm still hoping for that saving Independent that we can vote for without having to hold our noses.

Yes, it chokes me to say it - but Hillary is preferable to Obama.

There is something in the Obama 'mystique' that is very frightening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama was our only hope....because we would have destroyed him!
    We would have had a clean sweep. Sadly, I just don't think we have anyone to beat Shrillary...I truly, truly hope I'm wrong!

Sorry, Americanme, I totally misunderstood your post. I apologize.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Sorry, Americanme, I totally misunderstood your post. I apologize.
    Lol...I wasn't very clear on that...sleep deprived this a.m.

ITA (I totally agree) Americans have lost their minds big time! Not to hijack the post but I am leaving a "Mom's Club" over a few issues and one of them is about Clinton. All the women in the club want Hillary Clinton to win because she's a woman. They have no idea who she is, what she stands for, and so forth. She's a women, that's all they care about. I tried arguing but since gave up and now it's time for me to leave it. I'm all for women's right but give me a break here. I'm so ashamed over this...

Anyway, Obama scares the crud out of me! I've also heard on various boards that blacks will vote for him because he is black. Along with Mormon's wanting a Mormon president, forgot which candidate that is, maybe Romney?

I try hard to keep up on all the posts here but get really down about this election.

All the women in the club want Hillary Clinton to win because she's a woman
    ...Sounds like another 'ism' (sexism) to me....

JenniferB, it's an attitude that has always perplexed me. Democratic women who are so "for" women and children, yet are so FOR abortion -- I'll never understand it.

Just because she's a woman .. .like who cares. Will "she" protect us from this illegal invasion, from a nuclear attack? Will she cry at every turn? Something tells me those were crocodile tears and the REAL Hillary will reveal her claws once elected.

. . . it's all about the power and nothing else. It seems to me many of them are sort of man hating as well, or have been wronged in some way by a man, so this is the ultimate revenge for all of them.

It it were a qualified woman, a candidate above all others, I'd be all for it ...but she's not either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234