Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called both my Senators this morning in their Washington offices.
    Craig and Crapo-Idaho.

Both said they have no specific position at this time. Still taking polls of calls coming in. Said if the bill was going to be brought up again, it wouldn't be for a couple of weeks.

I let them both know my position.

Scrap the immigration bill and enforce our laws and secure our borders.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called both my NH Senators:

Senator Sununu's office once again told me that he has voted for amnesty in the past and his view has not changed on that issue. I again thanked him for standing strong against amnesty.

Senator Gregg's office was less receptive to my call. Although he voted "no" on the most recent cloture, he has voted for amnsety in the past and I am not very confident. The woman I spoke to said that it depends on any amendments and also the guest worker program. I also mentioned again how disgusted I was that when the Senator gave his speech last week that he praised Ted Kennedy. I asked the woman how can you expect my vote for reelection when you are voting for amnesty and also praising Ted Kennedy of all people? She was absolutely speechless.

I have called and faxed so much that they pretty much recognize me right away. The worker at Sen. Sununu's office commented on my daily callings. I told him I would be calling this afternoon as well.

I have also sent faxes and emails to my senators again.

Now I will work on Jorge Boosh and the rest of the US senate. We need to be loud and demand that this bill not be brought up again.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678