Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Haven't we had enough?

After listening to todays news, that our own government is tipping off the Mexican government as to the whereabouts of our "Minutemen", surely everyone must realize by now that there are some sort of corrupt dealings with the US government and the Mexican Government. Personally, I had that feeling a long time ago. How much more are we going to take? We can no longer sit around and talk about it. Our Minutemen" need help. A million or two "Legal Americans" should do it. If the Government isn't going to protect our borders, then we must, and it cannot wait any longer. Our Government is letting in drug smugglers, and criminals of all sorts, in our beautiful land on a daily basis. We need a show of force that no one will mess with. If we don't act now, then tomorrow may be too late. We need to show our Government who is boss. "for the people." they need a reminder.

Are you kidding? How DARE you try to mobilize American citizens to fight when all of this is just a stupid conspiracy theory. Those are just hard working people who only want to come here to work. Now git on out thar and git in that RV and take a nice long vacation. The American people are too busy to worry about such nonsense.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

lol concern you will scare of the new member with your sarcasum. rofl

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Vacation? But I was going to give my maid a raise though, she's the nicest thing, I think, but I cannot understand a single thing she is saying. However, her dusting is behind and she has slipped on the laundry!!

You know how it is for us rich white gringos, never happy with all the wonderful things we have, and can have, only because we are white!!!LOL

(For the new people, please understand, we are truly being sarcastic about the stereotyping being done about all of the people who oppose illegal immigration, the opposition likes to tell their drones that we are all rich white people with big houses and lots of money in the bank. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, I can see what inspires people to SAY stuff like this.

But I don't see many down here on the border with the MinuteMen. It's the same old story-- stay home and send money-- money will solve everything. That is the mentality our government instilled in us. Well, it doesn't work that way.

In a few days, I'm going to get far away from the border and, while I'm away, I'm going to be praying hard that the border doesn't come to me!

By the time I get back here the border will either have been erased entirely or there will have been some major changes made. I hope the bottom line is that the people who think they can keep invading know where the border is.

I live most of the year on this doggone border and I have seen some major changes over the years that are in OUR favor. But nobody wants to believe that-- they would rather believe that hundreds of people, then thousands, have worked hours and hours behind the scenes and accomplished nothing.

As for the "government" telling the invaders where the MM are, you do realize that nothing is obstructing the vision of the people on either side of the border, right? You do realize that propaganda is cheap, right?

If anyone is telling anyone anything about where the MM are located it would have to be Border Patrol, who work for the US gov't. Not that I find it hard to believe that illegal aliens and their sympathizers are on the border patrol, but anyone who thinks the opposition wouldn't have known where the MM are without someone telling them really is sadly mistaken. They may ACT stupid when they get here and pull the "no comprende" act, but that is all it is, an act.

I think the dude who said they are "protecting the rights of the immigrants" needs someone to sit him down and teach him why he is there-- because those people AREN'T immigrants. They are illegally INVADING this country.

So, as you can see, I'm mad at everybody this morning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)