Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hazleton Video of William's speech - June 3rd rally

Here's the WG getting the crowd of about 2000 patriots all stirred up!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qnyd3tvvnWg

April
    Way to go William!!! You rocked Hazelton!!! Great speech!!!!!

William was really good. It was my first time at one of these rallies, and I didn't see his speech, but met him in person, and he was very down to earth. The other speakers were great, also, including the lady from, "You Don't Speak For Me." Mayor Barletta was also captivating, and I was happy to see 3 20 somethings (men) who put on the rally...it gave me some hope that younger people are beginning to get more involved. We need some youth in this movement.

I think that perhaps 500 people were there...but, I've been known to be wrong. Maybe it was a higher number. I only witnessed one lady getting out of hand...she was some idiot from the other side. The police either got her out of there or told her to be quiet....I couldn't tell as I was a bit of a distance from where she was making a fool of herself.

There was a good vibe in the crowd, though. You could feel some positive energy. They're holding a similar meeting in Scranton, PA later in June, so I hope that it goes well.

I need to figure out how to do something like this in my community.

Thanks again, William, if you read this. A pleasure to meet you!

Ostrich

All right Ostrich! I'm glad you made it to the rally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job W.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    There was a good vibe in the crowd, though. You could feel some positive energy. They're holding a similar meeting in Scranton, PA later in June, so I hope that it goes well.
    Sounds like a wonderful experience!I am sure overwhelming positive partiotism filled the air. Thanks for shariing!

TheOstrich,

It was great to meet you and many of the other ALIPAC team members. You should have seen the crowd from the high ground view up on the steps of City Hall. People filled the street and the crowd was stretched around corners. The local police did some counting and felt we were near the 2k mark or higher.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I slipped up on two of my stats because it was hard to read my note card. I feel bad about it, but there may be a way they can be corrected.

Venezuala murder rate is 700 % (not 7,000) higher than the US and Mexico's murder rate is 350% higher than the US's (not 3,000)

I really hate I said those wrong, but I think we can adjust the video before releasing it to broader audiences.

W

Hey, no worries! Great job once again. I'm sending the youtube video to my friends, to watch.

Ostrich

Great job! Enjoyed the video and it looked like your message was well recieved!

William, I watched your speech...it was AWESOME!! Thank you!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast