Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HE FAILED TO TEACH HIS KIDS , LOVE YOUR COUNTRY !!!!

Father of terror suspect says his pizzeria is hurting
    Saturday, May 12, 2007

COOKSTOWN(AP) -- The father of one of the six men described as radical Islamists and charged with plotting to massacre soldiers at Fort Dix says the business he's nurtured for years is all but ruined since his son's arrest.

Muslim Tatar, who has owned Super Mario's Pizza for five years, says that his lunchtime crowd from nearby McGuire Air Force Base and Fort Dix has largely disappeared, replaced by empty tables and nasty words from passing motorists.

"Now I am a target," the 52-year-old Tatar told The New York Times for today's newspapers, adding that his business is "99 percent dead."

Tatar's son, 23-year-old Serdar Tatar, was arrested Monday along with five others.

Authorities say the men were preparing to buy automatic weapons to use in an attack on Fort Dix when they were arrested. They targeted the Army post, which is 25 miles east of Philadelphia and primarily used to train reservists, partly because one of them had delivered pizzas there and was familiar with the base, according to court filings. Authorities said their objective was to kill "as many American soldiers as possible."
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Redwhiteandblue, I have to agree with your caption of the whole problem. This man and others like him have no one esle to blame but themselves. They either failed completely, or they taught hatred in their home, for America.

As a parent, what I teach my children will come through in their adult lives, their morals, their values, their loyalties, their love. If I fail to teach them something, as a parent, we reap what we sow. If we sow seeds of hatred for something in our homes, then our children will follow through on that in their own lives.

This man most likely more than one time talked of how "bad" America was to him children, talked of what his idea of the nations depravity was, and on like that, notwithstanding that he himself had broken laws, an immoral act, to come here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems obvious the dad saw the US as a gravy train only. What did
    he expect from military people who know fellow service people on
    the front lines against crazy religious types? I've yet to see an
    apology from any of these parents in this & similar situations --
    only denial of the problem.

"Now I am a target," the 52-year-old Tatar told The New York Times for today's newspapers, adding that his business is "99 percent dead."
    Tell it to your son and ask him why he did this to you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Seems obvious the dad saw the US as a gravy train only. What did
    he expect from military people who know fellow service people on
    the front lines against crazy religious types? I've yet to see an
    apology from any of these parents in this & similar situations --
    only denial of the problem.
    As do the most of them. It's not just a few crazy religous types. We are nothing more than a meal ticket and free ride out of third world poverty and despair for the majority of people who come here, many who demand and gain citizenship. All you have to do is look at the marches that go on around the globe filled with hatred for the US. The difference between the religious zealots vs. the illegal alien hispanics in this country is the sheer arrogance and their public displays of hatred of us on our soil. They don't come here because they love the US. With the help of our traitorous government, the ACLU and corporate America they have been empowered and emboldened and are using us to achieve the successes not available in their own homelands. That success is what will be used to destroy America and all of our future generations.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    You think you're a target NOW?!?!?

You need to get your illegal azz back to the home country before somebody with an M-16 makes you a target. The military really doesn't take kindly to 'Conspiracy to commit'.

What the hell does this moron expect??

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    As with all those coming here with that same attitude, the attitude of entitlement. They do not want to contribute and be part of American, they simply want America to give to them and accomodate them.

I guess they need to hear what JFK said, guess his brother was not paying attention either.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should deport him immediately! I have no sympathy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    They should deport him immediately! I have no sympathy!
    Me neither, just another case of someone coming here for $$$ and not freedom.