Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Was he legal or illegal thats the question????

Today i went to my local strip mall to pick up some chinese viddles. As i was parking i noticed that tyhere was a person of mexican nationality standing outside his vehicle. Now in this part of te country you dont see many Mexicans.... except on the double nickle heading to chicago and other portions of this state where there is a spanish speaking community.
    he was standing outside his four wheeler, mexican music pounding the poor vehicles tires into the hot ashfault, as well as my ears.
    the question arose in my head was he legal or not.
    I wanted to go and ask him for his green card , employer identification card , social security card, birth certificate , something to prove that he was in this country legally...............
    but i didn't i just went about my business and picked up my dinner headed towads home in frustration. Because then it hit me that if he was illegal. Any one of those forms i was looking for couldve been fraudulant
    and here this person was standing in my state, and i couldnt do a thing aout it.
    When i went back to my car he was still there car sunk up to its axle by all the pounding it had to endure and still was . But there was one thing that got me ....... he was staring me down. but he was acting as if he had something to hide .
    I felt threatened by his body language and his presence. I have never before as an american citizen felt that way .
    But his demeaner was bold and brazen.
    Now this gentleman may be a legal citizen or maybe not. But today i now know how it feels to be invaided.............

Let us as American Citizens never cowar in the presence of our enemies
    Steven doherty

I felt threatened by his body language and his presence. I have never before as an american citizen felt that way.
    I experienced that, when a lawn crew drove past our protest. I stared back at him. They think they can scare you with that look. I've started to give it right back or roll my eyes. I don't pretend to be friendly any more. I don't think we should flinch.

Also, I've heard when you are really scared, don't look directly at the person because that sends a message of fear. If you are comfortable enough to take your eyes off of them, then they sense that you are not afraid. I know that sounds a little backwards. Also, crime analyst say that robbers believe you look/stare at them because you are trying to get details about them, to ID them later. They don't want you looking at them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I experienced that, when a lawn crew drove past our protest. I stared back at him. They think they can scare you with that look. I've started to give it right back or roll my eyes. I don't pretend to be friendly any more. I don't think we should flinch.
    I've experienced a few stair downs by a few construction workers not too long ago. I got tired of chasing them out of my driveway and picking up their trash. I stared right back and told them I'd call the police if I saw them on my property again.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Now this gentleman may be a legal citizen or maybe not. But today i now know how it feels to be invaided
    Please...take care whom you refer to as a 'gentleman'. He may be a lot of things..but his behavior is not gentlemanly...it's anything but.

I was born in Texas..lived here most of my life...have been in many confrontations with Mexicans...from fist fights to stare downs.

If I'm getting 'the look' I stop what I'm doing...and give them a head to toe, toe to head...quickly, very quickly. Then I turn my head and ignore them.

MJ

If you are comfortable enough to take your eyes off of them, then they sense that you are not afraid.
    I have found that to be true as well. I wear this t-shirt almost every time I go to my local grocery store, which is always teeming with illegals. I just act my typical smiling self and go about my business. Not once have I been confronted. Oh they give me dirty looks alright, some even stand and gawk, but I never give them the satisfaction of my acknowlegment.

Freedom of speech ROCKS!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    If you suspect he's illegal get his plate number (without him noticing) and then go up to him and start talking with him. Tell him that you support "undocumented migrants", you hire illegals yourself and think they're the best thing since sliced bread and are doing jobs americans won't do and about how "racist" our laws are. Adding a religious (preferably catholic since most mexicans are catholic) theme to the conversation may help too.

After you say that he should be more than happy to discuss everything from how he got here illegaly and at what cost and other illegal things he has done once getting here. They're bold enough already but once you "butter them up" they're happy to spill their guts. You could even ask him about getting your illegal mexican employee "Pedro" false papers or if it's safe to apply for social services. You could even tell him you have some friends in the construction or lawn care business who are looking for workers and ask for his name and number (give him fake info about yourself if he asks, don't give him any real information about who you are or where you live). Hell he might tell you where he works now.

Once you've done that, call ICE, and hope that sometime in the near future they'll act on the information.

As much as you may want to just yell at him, it's not going to get the illegal immigration fight anywhere. Getting information is much better.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

He probably cooked your Chinese noodles.

There was a big bust recently. This Chinses couple owned a resturant and all the employees lived in one house, including a couple of Mexican illegals. It was weird. Somebody posted it on Alipac.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

There was a big bust recently. This Chinses couple owned a resturant and all the employees lived in one house, including a couple of Mexican illegals. It was weird. Somebody posted it on Alipac.

Dixie
    I've seen some chinese resturants have illegal mexicans working there. In my area it's still rare though.

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    I've seen some chinese resturants have illegal mexicans working there. In my area it's still rare though.
    I have seen Mexicans working in an Italian resturants. Out of the 5, only one could speak English and he ran the cash register, the others worked in the kitchen.

Here the italian resturants and pizza parlors are full of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast