Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TDH
    Yep they surely do look at you like you just landed in from Mars or something, it's almost like they are trying to intimidate you or they are trying to get you to acknowledge their presence.

Sort of the same thing. I have noticed lately and would not put it past the other side to push for confrontations so they can get into court and gain sympathy. I have also heard their is some kind of justice act that allows immediate amnesty and maybe citizenship to foreign victims of crime in th U.S. Don't know for sure if this true or to what extent.

Here in Irving, Texas there is another used car dealer that opened. Never mind about our thriving business community according to the city. That is if you think thriving is used car lots, cheap tires, pawn shops and trinket trash shops.

What is unusual about this car dealer is they surrounded the place with flagpoles flying mexican flags. Not one American Flag. Now this was during all the protest rallies. Strangely the place is never open. The gates are always closed. I have never seen one person there and the lot is full of cars that never move. It's been 4-5 months and it is still the same. I have begun to wonder if they have video cameras waiting to tape some pissed off American destroying the place.

The reason I say that is there was an incident of a medical clinic not to far from this place which had some vandalism to mexican artwork outside their building. They said they were going to place video cameras to show people who is who in this country. It would not surprise me at all.

I have your back but, I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

justice act that allows immediate amnesty and maybe citizenship to foreign victims of crime
    I've heard about this too but I don't know the details.

I would call the FBI about that car dealership. It might be a front company for something else. If you are not comfortable calling the FBI, PM me the location and name of the place. I'll do it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12