Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Head Organization?

I don't know about you guys but it seems that all of these rallies have one big person pulling the strings. Notice the majority of the signs are repeating the same thing over and over and over. "Si Si puedo" and "No to HR 4437" and "Today We March, Tomorrow We Vote" are three that are overwhelmingly present at all the rallies.

Also it seems that they ALL are handing out Free American flags, Free White T-Shirts and Water bottles to throw at counter protestors.

I know what you mean. Many of them even look like they may have been designed and maybe even printed by the same people.

Re: Head Organization?

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    I don't know about you guys but it seems that all of these rallies have one big person pulling the strings. Notice the majority of the signs are repeating the same thing over and over and over. "Si Si puedo" and "No to HR 4437" and "Today We March, Tomorrow We Vote" are three that are overwhelmingly present at all the rallies.

Also it seems that they ALL are handing out Free American flags, Free White T-Shirts and Water bottles to throw at counter protestors.
    I've been thinking the same thing. Someone is writing a script and the illegals are following it very well!

they weren't carrying poster board with signs written in magic markers either . . . those signs were PROFESSIONALLY printed and everybody has the 'talking points' down pat.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I heard that activists are joining forces to have Illegals signed up to vote. Can you imagine what would happen if illegals are allowed to vote!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    La Razzzza, is behind it!!! Mecha and the likes too.

They get their money from big pig corporations like McDonalds, Walmart, Kmart, and on and on, probably Tyson too!!

Look at La Raza'a corporate sponsors list!!

Hmmmm.....wonder what would happen if we sent letters to these companies asking for funding to promote ALIPAC because ALIPAC aids disenfranchised American citizens? Thye would answer with a resounding NO!! So this tells you exactly why, they are getting cheap labor in exchange.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Harris Teeter

I went into a Harris Teeter grocery store yesterday and saw for free distribution The Latino Times. You could tell from the pictures and dates mentioned they were organizing their troops for the big marches yesterday. They also showed pictures of Frisk and our Sue Myrick which from what I could tell, were not too flattering. It was a large color newspaper, so they much have some substantial financial support.

I asked to speak to the manager, who happened to be Mr. Perez. He was unavailable so I spoke with the assistant manager who removed the newspaper from the distribution rack for me. I then called Harris Teeter's corporate office to complain. Told them their name going on Alipac for boycot if I see those newspapers again. So keep an eye out when you enter your grocery store !! There is propaganda everywhere.

Dianne

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Propoganda, you bet. Really it's a bunch of cow manure, if you ask me.

We have a grocery store here that caters to the Hispanic illegal population. What really bugs me is all the signs around about the companies that get paid to wire money to Mexico, Guatemala and such. That gets me. Yes, advertise your services to sell out your country!!1
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a war on so many different fronts. It's unbelievable. Many warriors of ages past believed fighting a stronger foe was honorable. Defeating them brought even more honor. Personally, I wish the war wasn't on so many fronts and the foes weren't so strong.
    Big corporations are for illegal immigration. God only knows the true amount they're making by paying lower wages to illegals. Can guarantee you some of the funding for these protests came from them. The government? The majority are for it and against Americans. This is tied in with the major corporations. People get paid all around. They're both connected to the Free Trade Agreement and they want to turn the western hemisphere into one big happy trading family. Lastly we have the illegals themselves. Their cannon fodder if things should turn ugly. Hey, they know there will always be replacements. Their immense population and willingness to protest in large numbers are a huge benefit to the major corporations. They forked out a lot, maybe most, of the funding for the protests.
    We are up against formidable adversaries. I'm not discouraged. We do have our victories and I expect more of them. I carry on. What does discourage me is I believe this whole matter will become violent. Been asking myself, what's going to happen if they give amnesty to illegals? What happens if they don't? Think things could go bad either way. I truly like my life and would like to finish it out in relative peace. Yet, if I can't do that I'm ready to fight for my country. Praying it doesn't come to this.

We still have our money - at least for now.

So let's use it wisely.

As for the concerted effort -

The Mexican government hired a PR firm out of Dallas 'to improve the image of the illegal in America'.

The head of this firm is a personal friend of the Bush family and ran the Pres.'s first campaign for governor.

I smell a really slick PR firm coordinating all of this.

I just wonder how much tax dollars went into this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast