Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly is on the Fox Cable News network. I'm not familiar with him being on any local Fox station.

Welcome michelle and sage. Glad to have to you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well, I don't have the means to record, but I did see you and you did extremely well Congrats!! and Good Job!

Excellent job William Gheen! Great work!

I have Disk Network Satellite with a DVR and I am recording the whole program now.

I just logged on to Alipac and saw the request, so I quickly setup the recorder about within 2 minutes before the programs start.

Now, can someone tell me how to get it off the DVR. I have others things recorded and saved there and I have yet to figure out how to pull saved recordings off to a CD or DVD or my computer? (Is it even legal to do?)

If someone could advise me I’ll do it!

I just watched William’s segment, Good Job!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Thanks all! I really appreciate the support and help. That was a fairly lengthy segment. O'Reilly was pretty tough on his first few guests including Greta! I think I got off a little easy hehe.

He did play devil's advocate a bit when he mentioned Geraldo. He threw me a few curves, but I did my best.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You did good William.

I like the way you gave the sequencing of laws broken. I think a lot of people don't think about that.

They did a segment earlier on Fox today about kids Identity's being stolen. Falls right into that. In fact, William, I heard the AG of Idaho or Utah (sorry can't remember which one) and they are prosecuting over 10,000 ID's stolen from kids by illegals there. You might want to contact him and see what info you can get from him.

I think it was cute how O'Reilly chuckled at our fliers. Hey we might get a lot more new people just to check it out, print it, and pass it around. Let's hear New Haven in about five years when their hospitals start closing.

Welcome michellewade!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I understand the O'Reilly Factor is part of the Fox News segment that comes on in about 30 minutes.
    Ok, I guess that's why I couldn't find it on the listings. I was looking for a show called "The O'Reilly Factor". Darn I missed it!
    Is it going to be posted here? I'd love to see it.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Yes it will be posted. One of our new members, Sage, recorded it and will get it to Dixie so they can put it on YouTube. They will have a link later.

DinTin,

It comes back on in about 15 minutes and again sometime in the morning. Check the listings.

MadinChicago,

You should be able to play a DVR on your computer, if you have a CD/DVD drive. You can put it in your CD tray and see if it will play. If you get an error message, them your computer may not be set up for DVD playing. You may need to select a program to play it on, so choose Windows media player that usually works.

Dixie

damnit, it's 8:15 pm and missed the first 15 mins, watching now. Did I miss the Alipac segment??!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast