Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can't wait to see it!! Welcome, Sage, and thanks for helping out so quickly!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

I missed it, but I'm going to Tivo it at 4 am. I'll be able to see it tomarrow.

It must of been a good segment from all ALIPAC reviews.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

help with my recording

Hi folks,
    I recorded the O'reilly segment to my dvr and then burned to a disc. It recorded as a playable DVD disk with 2 folders named VIDEO_TS and VIDEO_RM. I have tried for hours to convert the files in the folders to mpeg files with different programs, but no success. It may be that I have no good program to do it, and the ones I downloaded were trial versions without full features.
    I can't email the folders as a zip file to William, because of file size attachment limits with hotmail.
    DOES ANYONE KNOW of a solution or program (as in free) that can easily convert the important ifo, vob, or whatever files to mpeg?
    I'm at wit's end, and I'm going to sleep soon. Maybe someone else's effort to record was successful without the obstacles.
    Sorry! Let me know if you have a solution.
    Sage

Excellent job William. I think O'Reilly still believes in a "path to citizenship" for illegals.

Saga,

We appreciate your help and we don't want you tramatized over this.

Please rest on it. We can talk more about this tomorrow. I don't know of a program so I will have to ask someone else.

You've been great!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thanks all! I really appreciate the support and help. That was a fairly lengthy segment. O'Reilly was pretty tough on his first few guests including Greta! I think I got off a little easy hehe.

He did play devil's advocate a bit when he mentioned Geraldo. He threw me a few curves, but I did my best.

W
    I thought you did a great job W.! I was a little concerned on how he was going to treat you after he got done wit Greta, too! I didn't quite understand the thing about Geraldo, but I was very impressed with how quickly you responded to his questions! Especially when he challenged you on the "criminality" of the illegals! You just rattled off all of their illegal actions and he seemed to back pedal a bit! GREAT JOB!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    \

MadinChicago,

You should be able to play a DVR on your computer, if you have a CD/DVD drive. You can put it in your CD tray and see if it will play. If you get an error message, them your computer may not be set up for DVD playing. You may need to select a program to play it on, so choose Windows media player that usually works.

Dixie
    Thanks Dixie, but that’s not the problem. The DVR came with the satellite system (Disk Network) and is a closed unit. No DVD drives available. It only has an internal hard drive that allows me to record, playback and store about 100 hours. It’s going to take “un-documentedâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

HERE IS THE INTERVIEW WITH W. IT'S LISTED AS PERKS FOR ILLEGAL?

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html#

Well done William. The interview looked a bit tricky and you hit everything hard or out of the park.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I was able to record it but I missed the first 20 seconds. I taped the re-run at 1 am PST and tonight when I get home I can again record it but this time the entire 4 minutes. I spoke with WG and he said he'd see if anyone else was able to record it. If not, then I'll take care of this after work and call William back and he said we could post it to his YouTube account. I'll check back here later today to see if anyone else was able to get it on YouTube.

Great job, William!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast