Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Wow.

Okay, this needs to get sent out to Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, any of our friendlies in DC as well.

Oh, and someone who knows how to do it, may want to save it somewhere because I'm sure that it might just "disappear" once La Raza finds out it's gone public.

Put the spotlight on this and make damned sure that the American people DO find out. It'll go over really big......especially right now.
    I have this saved on my computer. I have tried to e mail it to Glen Beck.com and Fox Nation.com, but it won't go through, says this is an unknown address. Can anyone help me with this? You can either answer me on here or e mail me at nascarjr88fanbc@aol.com. Thanks in advance for any help. Brenda

Welcome Brenda! And thanks for jumping right in to help.

In regards to the email problem.....double check the addresses. Sometimes you might put in a space, caps, or something else which doesn't belong there and not even realize it.

My personal difficulty with emails is the habit I have of putting spaces in where they don't belong. It's not anything I do intentionally, just out of habit of spacing while I'm typing.

I've sent out emails as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    Wow.

Okay, this needs to get sent out to Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, any of our friendlies in DC as well.

Oh, and someone who knows how to do it, may want to save it somewhere because I'm sure that it might just "disappear" once La Raza finds out it's gone public.

Put the spotlight on this and make damned sure that the American people DO find out. It'll go over really big......especially right now.
    I have this saved on my computer. I have tried to e mail it to Glen Beck.com and Fox Nation.com, but it won't go through, says this is an unknown address. Can anyone help me with this? You can either answer me on here or e mail me at nascarjr88fanbc@aol.com. Thanks in advance for any help. Brenda

Welcome Brenda! And thanks for jumping right in to help.

In regards to the email problem.....double check the addresses. Sometimes you might put in a space, caps, or something else which doesn't belong there and not even realize it.

My personal difficulty with emails is the habit I have of putting spaces in where they don't belong. It's not anything I do intentionally, just out of habit of spacing while I'm typing.

I've sent out emails as well.
    Thanks Azwreath for the welcome. I finally got them e mailed....I just hope it will do some good. I just feel like I have to do some thing, even if it doesn't work, at least I'll know I tried.

Welcome to ALIPAC, and thank you for emailing! I have already sent a few emails. Will be working on this tonight so they will see my thoughts first thing in the morning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This whole thing is incredibly racist, I remember on fox news not too long ago a reporter was questioning the racism involved in LaRaza and Janet M was the one being interviewed. The reporter made an accusation along the lines of LaRaza being the Latino KKK and questioned their agenda's and stance. Janet M just constantly lies out of her teeth on television and I'm so sick and tired of her, for what she is doing would land any American white or black person in jail for race based/descriminatory crimes. LaRaza, is nothing more then a racist anti american organization, Janet M does a awful job on television lieing about what LaRaza really is. The reporter brought up the motto for Mecha, and asked Janet if thats how LaRaza operates and she had the nerve to lie to each and every person watching that.

Latinos are entitled to nothing. They act like they run the place and they DONT. They are trying to run the place, and they know that they have no support from the American's in this country who have brains so this is their Mexican political style way of getting things accomplished: Doing it behind everyones back, for their own benefit and knowingly scamming the public to get what they want. These people are so racist its not even funny anymore. They are a joke to this nation and are one of the reason's why our country is failing. LaRaza knows that if the American public by the mass found out that this healthcare plan is nothing more then a racist agenda, that excludes everyone except latinos that they would be canned immediatley and the people would want this investigated most indefinetley.

This is all just a major problem. Latinos already get the majority of free healthcare, HUD, welfare cash assistance and food stamps, you name it. This thing just puts the cherry on top of the cream covered cupcake, does it really get much worse then this? I thought Martin Luther King made it clear to stop segration and racial dividing within our nation? Are americans now going to be excluded from all that we are entitled to, so that ONLY latinos can get it? Were already not welcome by them, even though ironically it should be us not welcoming them here. You can't even go into a latino neighborhood without getting hassled, which in my book settles for the definition of "segregate". I really feel that if we dont take some kind of assertive action and stand up agaisnt our corrupt political parties and state senators, that americans really WILL be treated like the bottom of the barrell. And after everything we've done and fought for to abolish most racism in American society, the latinos from LaRaza have to ruin my 4th of July holiday with this racist nonsense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123