Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American_made, I didn't get to hear a whole lot of Lar's show today--work kinda gets in the way! Anyway, I am leaning towards Saxton also because of his stance against illegal aliens AND he says he will audit/investigate every state agency to make sure taxpayer money is used wisely and is not being wasted. I suggest he start with DHS! Do you visit any of the blogs Lars mentions on his show?

Backseat, Yes I do as time allows and that is the same reason I missed it. My boss tends to think I should earn what he pays me. So I catch what I can. From what I caught this lady was quite upset It was just curiosity. I think Saxton has my vote. I do thank you for the reply. I will be at the rally in Medford Friday the fifth. I took 1/2 a day to be there in hopes of making a difference. I know a couple radio personalities will also be there so I hope its a good turn out. Anyway thanks again.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    backseatdriver, you had me laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair, and it has arms!!

You sound like people from my family with the witty sarcasm.

I like Saxton, he seems pretty genuine, but then again I have not met the guy, though in a roundabout way my best friend has. She used to clean house for a woman who is a lawyer and once worked at Atter/Wynn. She left, apparently there was this falling out.

He does seem like our best bet, and hopefully we can get him in. Oregon really needs a governor with not only a backbone, but a brain!! We've had one too many liberal politicians up here, it is time for a change. Hey maybe we Oregonians should get our own campaign going to help Saxton and make that our slogan!!!!!

You know old whats-his-name, the doctor guy that made the mess of the Oregon Health Plan. People wanted him to run again, but he declined, phew!!!! Wow that's a releif. Or.....we could always get Barbara what-her-name back!!!!Whoo-hoo, she was something else. See how memorable they have been as governors, I cannot for the life of me remember their names.

Yeah, and we need Wyden and Smith out like the life draining ticks they are. Who is potentially running against them? Seems to me that last time they had no competition for their jobs, that could explain their behavior. Maybe we could write in Jim Ludwick (maybe he would not appreciate us sending him to DC)!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad to see y'all are making illegal aliens and border security a part of the state elections
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12