Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello All

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I too am sick of illegal immigration and the lack of enforcement of our laws. I live in the Republic of Massachusetts, where our newly elected Govenor (Devall Patrick) Openly said he'll give "Undocumented workers" Drivers Licenses. I feel powerless because my elected officials will not listen to the majority of people who do not want Illegal Immigrants in this country.

Anyway... That's my little rant.
    I look forward to my further education on this problem and being a part of the solution.
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Banned
    Welcome LivingInTheUSA!!!

Glad to have you!

Welcome

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome LivingintheUSA, Glad you have found us, we always can use new recruits for our battle against the invasion!

Welcome LivingInTheUSA Go Red Sox
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome!!

Welcome Living!!!!!

We are glad you found ALIPAC

I felt powerless and defeated when I happened onto this site not too long ago. Let me tell you, you do have power. There is power in numbers and there is power in your vote and there is power in your voice!

You might have felt alone, but stick around and read and read and educate yourself and you will see there are tons of things that you can do!

America is our home. We all love her. We are all working hard to secure her and we welcome every new person to do that same!!!

So jump in (and post)...the waters fine!

Welcome, LivingInTheUSA.

I'm sure you'll meet more good folks from the Republic of Massachusetts in a little while.

April
    LivingIntheUSA!

Welcome aboard!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast