Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello All

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC, LivingInTheUSA!

You wrote
    ..I feel powerless because my elected officials will not listen to the majority of people who do not want Illegal Immigrants in this country.
    If the majority of the people in Mass. do not want Illegal Immigrants in this country, then will Senator Kennedy be re-elected?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Hello LivingInTheUSA and thanks for joining us.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Welcome to ALIPAC, LivingInTheUSA!

If the majority of the people in Mass. do not want Illegal Immigrants in this country, then will Senator Kennedy be re-elected?

They keep re-electing him. I have no idea why.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Nice to know I'm not alone in my quest.
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Hi and Welcome Living In The US,

Duval Patrick is a Kennedy stoog. My family lives in Mass and when I go visit I can't wait to leave.

I blame Kennedy for the mess that is now Mass. But I was also very upset when he was re-elected. I grew up there and can't recognize my neigborhood. It was a great place...I am furious.

Kennedy has stated that "you can't find an American that wants to work" as well as standing in front a large group of illegal aliens and stating that they were the future of America. What about our kids.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Americanpatriot Wrote:
    Kennedy has stated that "you can't find an American that wants to work" as well as standing in front a large group of illegal aliens and stating that they were the future of America. What about our kids.
    That`s not hard for kennedy to say because he soon to be History.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123