Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Let me introduce myself. I have been born and raised in Fort Worth for 30 years. We have had problems with illegals here for years. I remember my grandparents lived in a nice house in a nice quiet neighborhood. Then things started changing fast once illegals started moving in. I remember one night when I was 5 we were all awakened to the sound of gunfire. My grandpa took his rifle outside despite our protest. There were several mexican gang bangers just shooting at houses until grandpa fired buckshot in their direction and they scattered. That was when I was introduced to what a gang is. Shortly after they moved to east Texas. I have pretty much lived in the same neighborhood all my life. The schools were great back then. Now my little girl is going to Kindergarten at the same school I went to. The difference now is most of the students are anchor babies that speak no english therefore they have spanish only classes and a school district that was graded as exemplary is now graded as acceptable. And now on the school supply list I have to buy $10 worth of hand sanitizers because of all the new infections these kids have. I wish I could afford private school for my girl but I lost my real estate job because the owner didn't listen to me and leased several of his houses to illegals. They all caused thousands of dollars in damage and they eventually vacated without us knowing. Unfortunately the owner shell out $100,000 a month for the morgtages so after 6 years of hard work and good money went down the drain. While I was employed there I worked hard to repair my credit from stupid mistakes I made in my early 20's. Back in May my wife and I went to buy a car. To our dismay, we were denied credit. I went home and paid to look at my credit report instantly. There was a loan taken out that I didn't do as well as a judgement from an apartment complex. After FWPD was given my case they noticed my ss# was used to get a job at Tyson chicken. Last month they connected my id theft to Jose Aguillar, an illegal alien who confessed buying my number and using it for a job, apartment, and a $4800 loan. He is serving 2 years. I demanded he be deported but FWPD said it is not their issue. I am still trying to undo the damage. The invasion of this country must stop now! Too many Americans like me that have been victimised by illegals go unnoticed. I fear for my daughters future. She has big blue eyes and her favorite band is Rush (thanks to me) and her favorite song is Tom Sawyer. She reminds me of that 5 year old boy that was killed. We MUST work together to stop this! We will not falter, we will not fail, AMERICANS will prevail!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Welcome to ALIPAC, jshmr! Sorry to hear of your troubles, but many other people are going through similar things. This group, and other like it, have been active in efforts like calling Congressmen to ask them to not vote for any Amnesty for illegals, plus individuals also work on their own projects. I think the immediate battle is to get Senators and US representative elected who will support immigration enforcement. So please check the record and statements of candidates in your area. There are also efforts on a state and local level, as well.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jshhmr: Welcome aboard. I am also sorry to learn of your situation.
    Unfortunately, it is becoming all too common.

Just another suggestion: don't hesitate to call and personally discuss your situation with your elected representatives. A good one - if it can be managed - is a nice face-to-face with your US Representative... whoever that might be.

Again, welcome!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome and Im sorry that you have had to go through what you have. We are all here to help stop the invasion. Every little thing we can do helps. We must hold the politicions accountable and that means call them and let yourself be heard. Again welcome.

Welcome to Alipac jshhmr. I am sorry to hear about all the problems you are going through because of illegal aliens. I believe we will prevail if we all stick together to turn this country around.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome, welcome, welcome! And thanks for letting us know your terrible experiences in this undeclared "war zone."
    This and previous administrations have been sitting on their hands and allowing all this to go on just to support their corporate buddies' need for cheap labor, AKA jobs Americans won't do.
    From everything I have read since I joined, if we don't get control of this situation, life will never be the same in the US. I really don't want to leave that mess or that kind of country behind for the next generations.

WELCOME TO OUR ALIPAC, WELCOME jshhmr:

We read your story and feel it to the heart. We are always here to support each other.

Thank you for finding us,
    vmonkey56
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Illegal criminal aliens:

American Citizens - all women - did not get their right to vote unitl 1920. And here you are a non-citizen, thinking you are better than all other citizens in the United States. You are an illegal criminal aliens and should not be in America at all, MUCH LESS MARCHING DOWN ASHEVILLE'S STREETS.

Women died getting a right to vote. And yes you are going to be deported 80% of American Citizens will see to it.

80% of American Women in the streets marching and demanding that illegal criminal aliens be deported, borders closed, and interior enforcement; can be done governments - local, state, and federal.

ICE - DO YOUR JOB!

DON'T GET 80% OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS IN THE STREETS!

Related post: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-128141.html

Welcome we are glad to have you.

Check out this youtube video about ID theft. It is a Congressional hearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv6hzqvw0Bc

This family is doing the right thing, SPEAKING OUT.

ELE
    God Bless You and Welcome jshhmr ! Your story touched my heart....I'm glad that you have joined ALIPAC.....we are fighting to get OUR country back from the illegals......And I believe we will prevail!

Just know that you are not alone jshmmr there are some really good and effective fighting Americans out there that support you!

Gogo:
    Great You Tube - The Pain of Americans; it is so sad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast