Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello everyone....

Hello everyone...I found this site on a blog about illegal immigration. After reading through the site, I decided to join so I can help in this massive problem about illegal immigration. A little background about me...

I moved to New York from San Antonio, Texas only about eight months ago. I had lived in San Antonia for more than 10 years and have always loved the city and everything about it until the recent influx of so many Latinos. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Hispanics or their culture. They have a rich culture and the older generation of immigrants did their best to assimilate into our country. I know many Hispanics who are hard working, diligent and love this country and have made some lifelong friends. They've always invited me into their homes and shown me compassion and provided help through some troubled times, like when a middle-aged Hispanic couple took me into their home and let me stay for six weeks because my apartment burned down. I love them and adore them for all their help.

However, recently, I've noticed that a different kind of Hispanics are moving into the city. The Hispanics of today don't seem to have the same ethics, mantra and respect as the older generations did. They are brash, more prone to crime, have little respect for their neighbors and have an unusually wrong sense of entitlement. They just come here and expect to be taken care of by the government without contributing anything. I've witnessed many families cheat the social service system and obtain welfare and other social services that are intended as a safety net for loss of income. Not to completely replace an income. They also refuse to learn English and segregate themselves into their own ethnic enclaves, which makes it harder for them to assimilate and creates a barrier between their culture and ours. We are a forgiving and loving nation but we do expect some reciprocity. The older generations always emphasized work above welfare and assimilation above ethnic segregation. The newer generation seems to be the antithesis of this older generation.

Due to this and many other personal reasons, I chose to move to New York. I live in Queens which is arguably the most diverse city in the country. However, this is the most diverse, American, English-speaking city in the country, far different from San Antonio which was resembling a schism of two cultures, completely separate from each other.

I joined this site with the mindset of helping stop this problem of illegal immigration. I don't really agree with some of the views of other members but I agree that illegal immigration is a problem and we, as a nation, cannot allow the segregation of our cities with the influx of such large numbers of people who are prone to crime, carry an overwhelming sense of entitlement, and who intentionally choose to not assimilate.

Welcome to Alipac!

Patriot_in_Hiding - Welcome aboard!

Yes, indeed - we know exactly how you feel!

Re:
    I joined this site with the mindset of helping stop this problem of illegal immigration. I don't really agree with some of the views of other members but I agree that illegal immigration is a problem and we, as a nation, cannot allow the segregation of our cities with the influx of such large numbers of people
    Yes, it is true that MANY people here disagree on different aspects of this and related problems. (Almost all, though, are resolute in their opposition to unmitigated ILLEGAL immigration).. Having said that, well, yes, diversity even exists here - despite some claims of our critics and those in opposition to us.

Welcome aboard!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Welcome

From Peter Gabriel

Hans plays with lotte, lotte plays with jane
    Jane plays with willi, willi is happy again
    Suki plays with leo, sacha plays with britt
    Adolf builts a bonfire, enrico plays with it
    -whistling tunes we hid in the dunes by the seaside
    -whistling tunes were kissing baboons in the jungle
    Its a knockout
    If looks could kill, they probably will
    In games without frontiers-war without tears
    Games without frontiers-war without tears

Jeux sans frontieres
    Jeux sans frontieres
    Jeux sans frontieres

Andre has a red flag, chiang chings is blue
    They all have hills to fly them on except for lin tai yu
    Dressing up in costumes, playing silly games
    Hiding out in tree-tops shouting out rude names
    -whistling tunes we hide in the dunes by the seaside
    -whistling tunes we pi.s on the goons in the jungle
    Its a knockout
    If looks could kill they probably will
    In games without frontiers-wars without tears
    If looks could kill they probably will
    In games without frontiers-war without tears
    Games without frontiers-war without tears

Jeux sans frontieres
    Jeux sans frontieres
    Jeux sans frontieres

Welcome Patriot_in_Hiding,

After spending a few hours at my local mall recently and feeling like foriegner in my own country I decided to join up a couple of weeks ago -

ALIPAC is cutting edge, I think you will like this forum.

Welcome aboard, Patriot_in_Hiding. Your perspective is shared by ALIPAC. I have also noticed the proliferation of barrios, where the illegals 'asimilate' into a protective net set up by the barrio leaders. These barrios set up networks to access, use and abuse our country's social systems. ALIPAC is a community of members who support LEGAL immigration and the LEGAL immigration process. True immigrants that become legal residents and citizens the legal way are openly welcomed by all of us. We see a grave threat to our country, our sovergnity, our culture, our economy and our institutions from illegal immigration. We're glad to have your voice in our efforts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Patriot_in_Hiding and a warm welcome to RememberGoliad also.

We work very hard here and come together as a team fighting illegal immigration. We also have had many successes.

This election is the first time I have seen so many heated disagreements, but we are trying to tone those down.

Glad you have joined us.

Welcome to ALIPAC and yes I think we all agree the Latino IA's more then any other IA's are very vocal about their sense of entitlements.

We disagree and they then pronounce we are racist which is totally unfair and wrong.They are,in fact, the racist who call us all kinds of derogatory names and think we tax payers OWE them even though we,citizens of all nationalities, have been the ones who,through our blood,sweat and tears have made this country a great place to live,NOT THEM.

They are a negative influence on our countries economy,citizens wages,hospitals,schools etc. and it must stoped if we are to maintain our quality of life and our souvereignty in OUR country.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

First I would like to say Welcome to Alipac Patriot_in_Hiding

The Hispanics of today don't seem to have the same ethics, mantra and respect as the older generations did. They are brash, more prone to crime, have little respect for their neighbors and have an unusually wrong sense of entitlement.
    I am afraid there is a lot of that going around with the whole younger generation.

I don't really agree with some of the views of other members but I agree that illegal immigration is a problem and we, as a nation, cannot allow the segregation of our cities with the influx of such large numbers of people who are prone to crime, carry an overwhelming sense of entitlement, and who intentionally choose to not assimilate.
    I think that is the basic premise that keeps us together. We are a diverse group of people with different views on many things. (just look at the presidential race threads )

Their have been times when I wanted to shake certain members here until they saw reason. We all come in here with individual points of view. my mind has been changed on certain aspects as others have shown me things I had not thought of before. We work together and learn together here.

The most important rules to remember are:

Treat each other with respect. Feel free to disagree, but no personal attacks. If someone gets to you so bad you just have to call them a donkey, open up your word processing, cuss them out royally, then delete it

Secondly, take good care of our moderators. These poor souls have put up with a lot from us. If they do something to upset you, open up your word processing, cuss them out royally, then delete it

again, welcome to ALIpac
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Big welcome, you found the right place.

Ready to get to work?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast